HubSpot Ideas

mikeraia

Content Suggestions

I use Hubspot social posting tools every day and I'm a big fan. I'd love to see a "Content Suggestion" feed or tool of some kind to help us find relevant content and topics to post to social media. The same tool would be helpful for writing our own content as well. Currently, I use BuzzSumo and a variety of other tools like Feedly to do this.

4 Commentaires
Statut mis à jour : In Beta
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

@mikeraia you'll be pleased to know that for the content portion of this, our new Content Strategy tool (currently in Beta) will help you on this front 🙂 https://www.hubspot.com/products/content-strategy

mikeraia
Participant

This seems interesting for our content production efforts. I've joined the beta.

My original idea was really around posting curated content on social media, for instance having Hubspot recommend recent articles (based on relevant topics, websites, etc.) written by others that could be posted to social channels.

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

skel73
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This would really help us. We have some clients who think HubSpot is weak for social because it lacks this.

ie. They want their salespeople to log into social on HubSpot and see suggestions for content they can easily share. It would be a huge thing to offer this.