HubSpot Ideas

catsplat

Contacts View

When I am in a company page, I have my associated contacts listed down the right hand side of the screen. If I have 4 contacts showing on the right hand side, is there a way I can re-order these assocaited contacts on this page so I can put my main contact that I speak to at the top of the list?

8 Replies
Eton
Contributor

WE NEED THIS 100 times upvote please.

Eton
Contributor

It is extremely frustrating to have to go into the full contact list to view the other contacts to locate the right one.

Because then, the only way top email from that page will be by clicking in to the contact. I then lose all the other information pertaining to the company that i need for that email. 

My issue will be very easily solved if we can just sort the order of our most frequently contacted contact list. 

The same way how you can just drag and drop to sort the order of the property views on the left side. 

StephBast

Definitely agree! This will make a huge difference in how we can manage contacts! 

meghanallovue

Totally agreed! We sometimes have hundreds of contacts associated with a company, but only a few decision-makers who we'd like to float to the top.

eneo_ywh

Yes please.

To add on, it **bleep** to be brought to a separate page to view all contacts.

It will be great to "View All" contacts as a pop-up on the current page, instead of bringing us to a separate webpage.

LReynolds3

I agree with this suggestion! I contacted support to ask if I could do this, and they recommended that I notate this idea in this forum.

I hope that they are able to allow us to "pin" our main contact so that they at the top of the listing of contacts.

JenWallace
Contributor

Completely agree.  Need a way to allow us to confirm the order that they show up.  In our case it would be our main POC at the contact and then main leader.  Perhaps there is the option to use the new association field and have that be considered in the sort.  In most of our cases we have 10-20 contacts and it really slows things down to have to "view all contacts" then find the one we want and then open up their contact record.  We work based on a company and thus usally always start our work at the company level.  And if you have say 100 accounts with 15 contacts on average, there is no way you will remember the main POC in all of those to just search them out in contact fields.  And yes, i realize you can do search but that also adds time.  Needs to help us work more efficiently based on how we manage our customers.  

JenWallace
Contributor

There are also multiple suggestions in the "ideas" around this topic.  If HS can merge them and show then the total upvotes that might help you understand that the need is greater than this one post.