HubSpot Ideas

Kait

Contacts I'm Following

I have started to follow a random selection of contacts/companies to track updates/lifecycle stages for a variety of reasons. There is currently nowhere to review a list of contacts that are being followed and no way to filter these contacts to an active list. By default, I was not receiving any type of notification for these contacts but I'm also not able to search out who I'm following to check on their current progress or unfollow them.

Would it be possible to either have an active list of "Contacts I'm Following" or a place these records are listed in my account?

15 Replies
waschber

I'd love to see this filter option (Contacts/Companies/Deals/Ticket) to identify objects I'm following or not following so far. For me especially to filter the Deals with this option would make my life much easier.

Brittany-RG
Contributor

Yeah, this is a must. Following thread for updates.

PaulKemps
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes, this would be very nice

englemt1k

Rather than (or in addition to) they just need to expose the "internal" property so we can run a report on it.  It seems so simple... As the person who brought in Hubspot and built our front office, I now arbitrarily follow about 1000 companies and am getting flooded with emails.  I want some, but not all, and have no way to manage this. 

MCrossan
Participant | Platinum Partner

Has there been a way to see a list of Tickets/ etc. that you "follow" added yet?

alex_anno

Yes, this is very important!

DouglasW
Contributor

I agree! The follow feature could be so good but it's barely useable right now. They need to separate deals I own from deals I follow - i don't need to be notified with an email every time I move my own deal. But even more importantly, being able to show a filtered list view of all the companies/contacts/deals that I'm following is necessary! It should be a simple property for filtering.

brandonlward
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be awesome! 

TGagnon
Participant

3 years old, still a good idea.... 

BondTL

Still a good idea, especially for those who follow lots of contacts/deals/companies and their role/focus shifts. I am now getting alerts for all deals sold over the past few years and having a hard time using the 5% of the alerts that are valuable with the 95% of the noise (that I have to unfollow daily). 

CLarsen1

I would like to upvote this idea - as we have users that may transfer contacts to another user but still get notifications between the new user and that contact. Currently, there is no way of creating a list of records that a user follows in order to unfollow them

GalonGerau

Agree. Please implement something like this immediately.

IKeel

Yes I would also like to see this

trevordjones
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

This would be very helpful.

GlennG

I am surprised that there is no way to identify all of the contacts and companies I am following so that I can deselect.   After a while, you get so much clutter, you do not notice the ones that are more important.