HubSpot Ideas

VEspo

Contact to Companies Associations Improvement

I've run into a snag while associating contacts to companies, in that HubSpot only allows you to create 10 association labels and I have a need for upwards of 30 labels.  Rather than generic "Primary Contact", "Deal Maker" etc .. we need to be able to track titles and roles within the associations.  

We are also looking to track memberships using the Conyact to Company associations, but again, the limitations of the Associations is masking this difficult.

VEspo_0-1658170361242.png

The 10 limitation really restricts us ... and looks like it also restricts other clients too.  However, 10 would be okay IF there were additional properties connected to the association record, such as title and a handful of user defined text fields.

In other words ... 

Label = employee, Title = CIO, Roles = ..., etc...

Label = Member, Expiration Date = 2/28/2023, status, level, etc..

An example of what I need to do...

We set up Golf Clubs as companies and golfers and club staff as Contacts.

Our Club Staff/Contacts need to be associated to the Club/Companies -- along with their titles and extensions.  A Golf Pro could work at more than one Club/Company, and can even have different titles in the different clubs.  A single club can have upwards of 30+ titles, not including board members.

Our Golfer/Contacts are currently tied to Club/Companies using the label "active member" -- however, we need to also track when that membership expires.  We have several golfer/contacts that are active members at multiple clubs.

We would also need APIs to allow us to populate the additional association properties.

I've posted this in the Community board and there has been interest from others ... HubSpot Community - Contact to Companies Association Labels - HubSpot Community

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

2 Replies
VEspo
Top Contributor

A response would be greatly appreciated

VEspo
Top Contributor