HubSpot Ideas

petra_actuado

Connect Ads to HubSpot campaign

When you connect FB ad account to Hubspot you are not able to apply specific FB campaign/ad to Hubspot campaign. Please add an option to connect an Ad to HubSpot campaign, just like it is with all the other assets (forms, CTAs, LP, SM posts...)

If you don't have an option to tag Ad as an asset to HubSpot campaign you don't have a full picture of a campaign, because you're not able to measure the effectiveness of all the sources.

19 Replies
vivkadbi

upvote this 100% to track the different marketing tactics put in place through hubspot campaigns, including ads, is vital to measure success. 

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

This would be a very helpfup update!

bhascher
Contributor

Yes, it is kinda weird that you can create all kinds of holistic views wihtin Hubspot accept for campaigns. Ads are often an important part of a campaign and not be able to add them as an asset of a Hubspot campaign, limits the value of the Hubspot campaign feature.

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for submitting this feedback! We are currently reviewing this.

Certemy-Malcolm
Participant

Completely agree. The whole point of a campaign is to deliver a message to an audience across all available marketing channels. To exclude ads — especially when they are supported so we well as a marketing channel — makes no sense. It shouldn't be a difficult change to make to the product either. And I say that as someone who had designed and built many software systems.

EllaHarvey93
Member | Platinum Partner

This is such a needed feature! For PPC Search Ads alongside FB ads. 

Nariman
Participant

We really need to see all the details of the assets related to a campaign under one roof, including related ad campaigns, source/medium we used to tag our links with, dynamic lists (which grows gradually and campaign shows its growth), and of course the existing assets a campaign can track. 

I also would like to see the details of the attached assets for any time frame, not only since the time I have created the campaign. 

CRMarketer
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yes this is so important to add Google Ads and social media ads to a campaign. Promotion is very important when running a campaign, to add this is a must. 

Jobtoolz
Participant

@katie_koenig I see you were reviewing this last year, any updates on this yet? This is a very importand improvement for us. 

CRMarketer

Just read the "Not Another State of Marketing Report" from HubSpot released in 2020. 

Regarding how important paid advertising is to marketers and marketing campaign ROI reporting. Would love to get an update or way to report on specific campaign ads. @katie_koenig 

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-07 om 10.12.19.pngSchermafbeelding 2021-02-07 om 10.10.56.png

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently doing the necessary foundational development work to make this idea a reality.

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Thanks,

Katie

bhascher
Contributor

That's great news Katie, thank you for sharing.

CRMarketer

Yes very happy to hear!

LChenu

Super important functionality, please let us know when it will be available!

SWilliams2
Member | Diamond Partner

Extremely important to have Google ads connected to Campaigns in HubSpot. Thanks for the update and please keep us all posted. 

VSergienko

Upvote 10000% - this would be a gamechanger!

CRMarketer
Spoiler
Made my day!

I probably missed an update but just spotted this addition to campaign assets so i'm a happy HubSpot-camper!

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-21 om 10.36.11.png

bhascher
Contributor

W00t !!! 😁

JLove2

Are there any updates at the non-coded model of this? I could nonetheless be interested by that path for service, but might be higher if the Admin ought to make modifications while not having involve a technical aid from some other team.