HubSpot Ideas

tlin

Configure survey to be recurring

In the current setup, we can configure NPS surveys to be recurring on a monthly basis, but we cannot add or configure the questions in the NPS survey.

In order to add more questions in one survey (i.e., NPS & CES question), we need to create a custom survey but then lose the ability to configure the survey to be recurring.  

Also, we should be able to configure the recurring schedule to a daily/ weekly basis instead of monthly only. One reason is for testing purposes. 

For example, if we want to test the recipient logic, it significantly reduces the testing stage if we can make the survey recurring on a daily basis.  

Another situation is when we have high volume customer interaction with a certain month, we want to send out the survey multiple times instead of waiting for the survey to recurring 1 month later.

5 Replies
NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

AOrmsby

Running into this issue as well and really disappointed I'm not able to set a recurring send on a custom survey similar to how you do with the NPS. Especially when the custom survey includes the NPS question. 

TDragoni

+1

MTorrisi00

Needed 100%

morganrowley

Hello! We are looking for the same thing. We are asking NPS, CES and a few other open ended questions (what would make our product better?) in a Custom Survey. I would love to be able to set this as re-occuring to send out to our client base. However, we are unable to do so. We have set up the survey with a Link and then are sending it out via Marketing Email as a workaround. Unfortunately, these emails hit different folders and don't have as much participation as we'd like. 

This would be a great enhancement to the tool!