HubSpot Ideas

JMercier_ReyRey

Conditional Form Notification Based on Field Entry

Requested new feature:

For lead capture forms, under the 'Options' tab you can enter email address for sending notifications to when a form is submitted. 

It would be great if we can add conditionality to determine which addresses get the notification based on the submitted fields. For example, if field_1 equals 'John' send notification to  address1@email.com  and if field_1 not empty send notification to address2@email.com .

I understand this functionality may be doable through workflows, however we would like to skip the workflow process here

Thanks in advance. 

4 Comentarios
BoKruse
Miembro

In general, conditional completion actions would be a nice touch. 

JackieAnderson
Participante

These conditional rules on completion not existing is a facepalm for Hubspot. We are having to use other vendors and create numerous workarounds to solve for these common sense form features (conditional redirects, conditional notifications) not existing. 

TCornRain
Participante

100% needed! Instead, we are having to use way too complicated if/then workflows! This feels like a normal request for webforms, hoping HubSpot adds it soon!

AStrong5
Miembro

Upvote. I'm creating a quote form for the homepage of a website. One property determines which team should receive the request. I'd like to set up the form notifications conditionally off that property vs creating an email with personalization tokens and a workflow to determine who it goes to.