Completed a Sequence List

At the moment it is not currently possible to create a list of contacts who have completed sequences. It would be very useful to have this option.

Thanks!

9 Replies
arielaf

Would greatly appreciate the ability to export the list of contacts that have completed sequences.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Needs Detail

@sofiapensado I agree this would be useful information to have. Could you explain how you might use a list of contacts like this? 

What actions would you expect to take with a list of contacts who completed a sequence?

BethClarkinBCC
Occasional Contributor

Would greatly like the feature of being able to export multiple lists at one time. Super inconvenient to have to export each one individually.

Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted

Bfeldkamp

I agree that this would be a great tool! 

I'd like to be able to filter contacts who have completed a sequence, but it's more important to be able to select contacts that have completed specific sequences, rather than completed any sequence.

I would use this tool to bulk edit the lead status. If they have completed a sequence in which I beleive no reply indicates they are uninterested, I could update the lead status to "unqualified" or some other custom property that is applicable to my business. 

ChrisS12
New Contributor

@Bfeldkamp - agreed with your summary.  I would also like to filter to those speicifc contacts and check results of how other types of engagement went (i.e. phone calls, meetings, etc).  That way, when I report out on how a specific sequence went, I can also have details surrounding call info and meeting rates (for example, I connected with 50 people, left 25 voicemails, and 25 no answers).

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

I also think from a managament standpoint it would be beneficial to be able to measure the effectiveness of sequence enrollments. Say I run a team of 5 sales reps who are all enrolling 100 leads a week. How do I measure how successful these enrollments have been? The ability to generate lists of contact has completed Sales Rep 1 sequence would enable me to analyze how many of these leads have then resulted in deals being created for instance. The ability to segment in lists by sequence completion would benefit ROI reporting. 

ChrisS12
New Contributor

@sjudson @sofiapensado - To add to this again, having the ability to filter contacts in completed sequences and being able to leverage the effectiveness of the sequence will give you much more reporting power on status of sequences/lead follow-up. The ability to see which contacts had deals created, calls connected, and moving on to the next steps in the sales process will allow us to accurately see what's working and what isn't.  What needs to be changed or unchanged.

This would be super beneficial when building out sequences and reporting out results of said sequences w/o having to manually do this offline.

Kmoloo
Regular Contributor

I would love to have this. Specifically, a contact property that let's me know which sequence they completed (multiple checkboxes). Right now, there's no way to filter contact to make sure that we don't enroll contacts into the same sequence twice.  Also, if we have sequences that are prerequisites to other sequences, there's no way to keep that workflow organized.

HubSpot, please get on this!