HubSpot Ideas

THarrison

Complete Instance Data Backup

It would be really nice to have a simple 1 button option to backup all Hubspot data for our instance.  Additionally, it would be nice if we could do a complete import of all this data.  

Reason being if we make drastic changes to our Hubspot it would be ideal to return to a prior state quickly and easily.

4件のコメント
lgibbons
参加者

Couldn't agree more! Why isn't this available? I just asked support how to back up our HubSpot and there were a billion options (maybe not exactly). I just want one button to back up all data. I have used other systems that have this feature which has proved a lifesaver for us in the past when someone accidentally deleted data. Please let me know when this will be available.

mariakorr
メンバー

Hello @THarrison and @lgibbons

Here at Rewind.com, we're building automated Hubspot backup. If needed, you'll be able to restore your Hubspot account, including workflows, to any point in time. 

Here's more information: https://rewind.com/products/backups/hubspot/

I'll be happy to hear more about your needs when it comes to HubSpot back up and give you early access. Please contact me at maria.korolenko[at]rewind.io

KSchmitz
参加者

Hi Everyone,

I have also been searching for a while on how to backup our data in hubspot.  There has got to be an easier solution.   I hope someone can help answer this soon.  It would be terrible to loose everything we have built.  I would like everything including names, numbers, emails, notes, emails etc.   There has got to be a solution for this.  I've been looking for over a year and very conufsed on how to handle this process because no one seems to have it.

Also @mariakorr , I have looked at your website but do not see any options for hubspot back up data.  How soon will yours be available?

AnnuPalathingal
参加者

Hi @THarrison ,

To get automated smart backups you can use external backup tools such as SysCloud. We have built a backup solution that can back up 21+ HubSpot objects, such as Contacts, Companies, Deals, Tickets, Landing pages, Blog posts, etc, including custom objects. The backups also include individual CRM record engagement activities such as notes, tasks, emails, call logs, meeting logs, and object properties. 

You get granular restore options that allow you to restore an entire object, individual records, or even engagement activities in a record such as notes, call logs, tasks, and so on. You will also get multiple snapshots of these to choose from when you restore it back to the account. 

The backed-up data can also be exported in .csv or .xlsx formats. 

I hope this helps you 😊

Best regards,

Annu Sabu Palathingal
Product Manager at SysCloud Technologies