HubSpot Ideas

THarrison

Complete Instance Data Backup

It would be really nice to have a simple 1 button option to backup all Hubspot data for our instance.  Additionally, it would be nice if we could do a complete import of all this data.  

Reason being if we make drastic changes to our Hubspot it would be ideal to return to a prior state quickly and easily.

3 Replies
lgibbons
Participant

Couldn't agree more! Why isn't this available? I just asked support how to back up our HubSpot and there were a billion options (maybe not exactly). I just want one button to back up all data. I have used other systems that have this feature which has proved a lifesaver for us in the past when someone accidentally deleted data. Please let me know when this will be available.

mariakorr

Hello @THarrison and @lgibbons

Here at Rewind.com, we're building automated Hubspot backup. If needed, you'll be able to restore your Hubspot account, including workflows, to any point in time. 

Here's more information: https://rewind.com/products/backups/hubspot/

I'll be happy to hear more about your needs when it comes to HubSpot back up and give you early access. Please contact me at maria.korolenko[at]rewind.io

KSchmitz
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I have also been searching for a while on how to backup our data in hubspot.  There has got to be an easier solution.   I hope someone can help answer this soon.  It would be terrible to loose everything we have built.  I would like everything including names, numbers, emails, notes, emails etc.   There has got to be a solution for this.  I've been looking for over a year and very conufsed on how to handle this process because no one seems to have it.

Also @mariakorr , I have looked at your website but do not see any options for hubspot back up data.  How soon will yours be available?