HubSpot Ideas

MMorsi

Company properties in Meeting Scheduler

Every time I want to use HubSpot meeting scheduler as alternative of Calendly, I find a big problem which is the form of the HubSpot Meetings tool doesn't accept Company Properties. It's only accept Contact Properties and Custom Questions.

I usually need to add questions about the company itself not a contact or a custom question, and I can't do that using the current meeting tool experience.

Please HubSpot team add Company Properties to your Meetings' form

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 3.51.06 PM.png

5 Replies
YasminSaverio
HubSpot Employee

Up

KatyaManges
Contributor | Platinum Partner

This is an absolutely neccesary feature to keep data consistent in HubSpot. 

BillyGrace

Absolutely necessary indeed! 

If a meeting is scheduled via Hubspot (in this case a demo), we want to add company properties and deal properties as well. So, when a new demo is scheduled, all 3 (company, contact, deal) are immediately created, filled with some important info, and associated with each other. 

If there is another way to get the same result, I'm all ears. 

MTerceros
Participant

This is needed!!

dbkarlsen

This would absolutely make inbound automation, relevant data gathering and lead distribution a lot easier. It's a no-brainer that this would be very helpful to build scalable outbound/inbound automations. Hubspot already allow this in forms and also allows progressive fields, which would make a lot of sense in the meeting links as well. The only work around now is to have forms before the user is presented a meeting link, which doesn't give the same easy user experience. Not an ideal solution at all.