HubSpot Agency Partner Kickoff 2017 Q&A

Academy

Support Resources

Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company overview of Messages Chat

We would really like an overview page of the chats currently and previously taking place on our website through the Hubspot Messages beta. In the event an employee steps into a meeting forgetting to go offline, it would be great for all available chatters to have the ability to see a chat and step in to respond to it. In order for this to be the most productive, it would be ideal for it to do the following:

• Allow anyone online to respond to a chat if the team member is not available to answer
  • Allow a chat to be passed on to a different team member
  • Notify every online team member that a chat has begun
  • Allow management to see current and past chats for evaluation
4 Comments
brianleimone
New Contributor

This is a very important feature that almost all chat programs have so we'd love to have this implmented for HubSpot Messages

Sky
Occasional Contributor

We need the ability for everyone to see ALL chats, current and past for a few reasons;

1. Transparency. Eveyone is one the same page with who was followed up and what was said (For no he said she said)

2. Quality control. Mangagers need to monitor their team and how chat's are being dealt with.

3. Accountability. Between clients, customers, leads and the team. See who dealt with what and when.

I'd say it's a pretty urgent feature as most if not all other dedicated chat programs have this functionality

Thanks Guys

andrearitchey
New Contributor

I would agree with this completely. I would also add that we need the option for more than one person to be forwarded the messages that come in while offline so that whoever gets to it first can answer.

dannyvarley
New Contributor

It would be great if multiple operators could get involved in the same chat, and chats could be transferred between operators. Sales managers should be able to see all chats. Rather than auto assigning an operator it would be better for all operators to be notified and then everyone can see who has picked it up.