Company fields in forms

My company consults with other companies on a B2B basis for training their staff, we build a company profile and an organisational needs analysis (ONA) for those companies to identify their training needs.

What I find strange is that we can only create forms with contact property fields and not company fields (Deal fields too). A contact record does not need a "Total company wage bill" property for example, but I'm forced to create one in order to copy the property over to the company record using a workflow. See: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/workflows/choose-your-workflow-actions#copy-a-pro...

I'd like the ability to add company fields into a form, to bypass the need to create unnecessary workflows and contact properties. I could see a use for deal fields too as a way to collect order information

(I'd be surprised if I was the first person to suggest this idea, but I couldn't find any related posts around the subject. Let me know if this is a duplicate)

1 Reply
myrnarroyo
New Contributor

I need this too! I want to be able to collect deal specific information via a Form and have it populate  Deal Properties. Since my customers have multiple deals at one time, each with different values, I can't do this from the Contact Properties.