HubSpot Ideas

ABishop

Email Signature template for company

We currently don't have a company set email signature. I want to set that up and I designed what I want it to look like with the HubSpot tool. However, there is no way for me to make a template for my team to fill in their information but not touch the colors and I can't trust them to change everything correctly. I was then going to make everyone's for them but I can't just copy and paste it do a google doc because everything gets messed up. I would love to be able to make a template for that. We use Gmail so I can't just send them the code either.

8 Commentaires
KjellRuiter
Membre

I think it would be great if a company could set a default signature for each user and then take the account information from the account such as photo and name. This way not every account doesn't have to create a manual signature.

Then as an admin you can make a default for all your employees.

JKennelly
Participant

I agree. My Sales team doesn't have the time to do administrative things that I can easily do for them. If you would make it so a master administrator can create a generic template that can be updated by one person once an employee provides informaiton, that would be great!

SteveC2
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I had the same idea.  The signature generator is good, but the problem is that you can't make a template for people to copy and then edit.  Having everyone create a different signature will make everyone have a different signature style.  Not good if you want to have Consistent branding.

Sharon3
Membre

Yes, I was just looking for this option - but can't seem to find a user friendly way of communicating to every member in the company how to fill it in so everyone's is similar for consistent branding. Any progress on this since? 

MariKiKi
Membre

Hi! We are currently paying for a separate software where I can manage all my colleagues signatures and do banner campaigns. 
I would love to be able to do this through Hubspot, since I can only do it manually for their signatures right now. Meaning, I can manage campaigns when they send out via gmail, but not via Hubspot. 
And every time an edit needs to be done in a signature, the employee needs to do it themselves. 
This would be such a cool and needed feature - please upvote if possible 🙂 

Gary_Allgo
Membre

It would be a great to have professional, standardised email signatures for each HubSpot user based on a company-controlled design that is centrally managed in HubSpot. 

At the moment, the free HubSpot email signature tool cannot even be accessed and saved in your HubSpot account, so it’s pretty useless for trying to manage a team of people and give them great looking, professional email signatures in te same format (in our case for both HubSpot and Google Workspace)

edinsonflores
Membre

Hi, 

I am currently adding the same signature for most of our inboxes (we have quite a lot) but I thought that it would be good to have the option to set up one signature and select the inboxes were we want to use that signature, in that way we do not need to go one by one to add the same signature.

Thanks,

LJiang
Membre

When I put my personalized email signature conversations inbox, some elements such as social media logos disappeared. I hope this can be fixed and allow these elements to be pasted into the inbox.

If hubspot can support customizing a unified company signature, this is also a solution.