HubSpot Ideas

ScottH

Company Lifecycle Funnel report

Should be able to make a 'Company Lifecycle Funnel' widget with conversion rates between each Lifecycle stage (see 'Contact Lifecycle Funnel' widget for example).

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
November 28, 2023 09:18 AM

Company funnel builder is now in private beta for all pro-tier HubSpot portals!

You can reach out to support, your success manager, or any point of contact to request access. If you are an admin, you can also ungate your portal by following these instructions.

October 25, 2023 09:04 AM

We are about a month away from allowing early access to the beta! We will update this community forum when that's live.

Being Reviewed
August 28, 2023 08:08 AM

We are currently doing technical diligence on a company funnel builder. We will keep you all posted if (and when) this is ready for a customer-facing beta.

In Planning
December 14, 2022 08:25 AM

Hello! I wanted to let you all know that this is on our roadmap for 2023. Right now, we are continuing to invest in a new backend system that will power a number of new report types, including the ability to create a funnel report using the company object's lifecycle stage property. We will update this post when it goes into beta and when we release it to customers.

September 01, 2022 12:26 PM

Hi, @V-Marketer! We don't have a tag for "in deveopment" but I wanted to clarify that "being reviewed" is about the closest tag we have for that.

We are actively rebuilding our funnel builder framework. This will eventually allow you to create company lifecycle funnels, ticket funnels, and to "set" moving through a stage as optional.

We are taking an interative approach to this and will update this idea when we are in beta.

Being Reviewed
April 14, 2020 12:26 PM

Thank you all for the input and for sharing specific use cases. The product team is currently reviewing this concept as we look to improve funnel reporting functionality in 2020. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to share additional use cases for company lifecycle funnels or other company-focused funnels. We will update the Idea status as soon as we know more. 

Not Currently Planned
April 13, 2020 02:01 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Davis and I'm a product manager for the marketing reporting team here at HubSpot.

This is on our radar but there are not currently plans to build this feature. We will update you all if this changes.

Sincerely,

Davis

164 Replies
YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting for a customer here.

Don't see why we don't allow custom funnel reports for companies! Would be great i we can get this implemented!

Hoping for an update (:

Best Regards,

Yi Rui

jdaly123
Participant

We're B2B and this type of report is essential to show us how many/which companies are progressing through our funnel. Without it, we're reliant on contact-based lifecycle which just doesn't give an accurate insight into number of MQLs/SQLs/Opps on a company level.

WIhle

Most important feature missing. 

We are even considering switching to a different reporting provider because this report is not available. We are also not able of coming up with a workaround for tracking this. 

Tracking contact based is super unreliable and right now there is now metric for our entire Business Development Unit

AlexandraM

Dear Hubspot team, looking forward to an update on this.

IKurz

+1

BPester
Participant

lovely idea 🙌

also... 

I am trying to create a report (preferably a funnel) to show movement from our inactive pipeline to active pipeline - it is for one of our staffs KPIS - i need to see conversion rate of deals that were/have been sent to inactives (this is where we hold our deals that we do not think we are going to win and our Client Development manager networks with clients to try and make them active/orders again 

BPester_0-1631872202078.png

)

basically "if ever has been inactive pipeline" and "is now active pipeline" in the last 365 days

I am in the builder for funnel reports and it is only possible to use one pipeline for funnel reports 

BPester_1-1631872202080.png

so please upvote and share so we can report/show conversion rates between pipelines and other properties and not only deal stages

BPester_2-1631872202080.png

lyndseyom

Absolutely agree! In B2B I'm not interested in how many contacts are in each stage of the funnel, I need to know count of companies at a glance! I am very surprised this isn't available.

AstridvanDam
Contributor

We would value funnels on company level as well!

sspangler
Participant

100% agree this is necessary for companies doing B2B marketing. Only seeing how contacts progress through the funnel doesn't give us an accurate depiction of how individual companies are moving through the funnel. Hope to see this option come through soon!

fannykuhn
Participant

Please Hubspot can you add this! It would make our reporting so much easier! 

KDamant

This is so critical for B2B which surely makes up a substantial portion of Hubspot customers.
Where there are a large number of decision makers, influencers and long sales cycles, tracking progression of Contacts is useless.

We need to track Companies and how fast THE COMPANY moves through lifecycles stages, as well as other important stats.
Our Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and the amount of manual mucking required to get simple information is beyond painful.
PLEASE consider adding this.

fannykuhn
Participant

@KDamant Completely agree. Really hope Hubspot hears our wishes and can prioritize this function in their roadmap! 🙏

SuaniaC
Participant

Please! Do you guys have any update for this functionality??

CKuehne

Please expand support for Company records in the reporting area.

SPerera

As a B2B software company this is an important report to have. 

KNäs

Any new updates on this idea? REALLY crucial for B2B marketing. 

daniel_klausapp

It is 2022 and this essential product feature for B2B businesses is still missing. 

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Definitely very much missing this feature. The limitations of funnel reporting are too big at this point.

KDamant

This thread highlighting the shortcomings and obvious need for additional 'company' based functionality is now in its 5th year.

Can Hubspot please provide an update or at the very least a comment to this thread. 

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hey team, any updates on this?