Company Lifecycle Funnel report

ScottH

Should be able to make a 'Company Lifecycle Funnel' widget with conversion rates between each Lifecycle stage (see 'Contact Lifecycle Funnel' widget for example).

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: Being Reviewed
Apr 14, 2020

Thank you all for the input and for sharing specific use cases. The product team is currently reviewing this concept as we look to improve funnel reporting functionality in 2020. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to share additional use cases for company lifecycle funnels or other company-focused funnels. We will update the Idea status as soon as we know more. 

Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 13, 2020

Hi everyone,

My name is Davis and I'm a product manager for the marketing reporting team here at HubSpot.

This is on our radar but there are not currently plans to build this feature. We will update you all if this changes.

Sincerely,

Davis

68 Replies
JSchneider

+1

Same here, absolute must-have for B2B SaaS

MattDavirro
Participant

This seems obvious. HubSpot has implemented ABM strategies. They have funnel stages for companies. Why isnt the report available? 

FelipeFelix
Contributor

Any news about that, HubSpot? The last update from the Product team was in April.

This is a really necessary feature for B2B companies.

Kressie
Participant

@mgriffith Is this idea still in review? Our organization also would really appreciate this feature - I think for B2B organizations it's more useful than contact-based filters. 

TPiotrowski
Participant

Our company is B2B please update funnel reports for Company  funnel! need to show number of companies moving from MQL to Oppty.

FredPullin

You must do this

AlexandraM

Yes, 1000 times yes! Please make this happen 🙏

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

@mgriffith Are there any updates here? Been just about a year?