HubSpot Ideas

Jaimem

Companies with multiple locations

Hello,

It is something that I heard that there was a beta. but I can't find anything related.

We find on many occasions that a company has 2 or XXX offices spread all over the world. In each of them different employees.

It is something that happens to ourselves and to many of our clients.

They have many companies with the same name and different addresses without having a union with each other, in addition to different employees in each location. Currently it is done by hand and as I comment there is no union between the 5 locations for example.

Another option we have to date is to create a property within the company with the addresses and associate the job with a workflow. But without being perfect.

Thanks!

8 Kommentare
Sean_Baker
Mitglied

This would be awesome! Many of the companies in our HubSpot account have dozens, some even hundreds, of locations around the world (we are in the aerospace & defense industry). Each location generally has its own purchasing department/POC, making it messy to keep track of them without this feature.

nreddyoff
Mitglied

Yes this would be good for us too as we face the same issue

DSaunders99
Mitglied

Yes this would be excellent. We deal with companies with multiple locations all around the UK.
We send out hardware to them and need to be able to select the correct delivery location.
The current solution of having related Parent /Child companies is not the answer here. It needs to be structured as one Business entity with multiple locations at least for our use case.

ChrisF2022
Mitglied

This would be very helpful. Tracking solely by domain name creates problems when there are multiple independent locations, such as franchises, that work under the same parent company name and domain name. As a part of this, it would be helpful to allow a way to put in a full URL as the company domain, such as company.com/northern-virginia

jzeesman
Teilnehmer/-in | Gold Partner

I agree, this is probably THE biggest issue plaguing HubSpot, and is one of many things holding them back from playing with the giants of the industry. The fact that this very foundational issue hasn't been addressed for years (back when we first started HubSpot) is frustrating.

kirstenmhb
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be really helpful for our company to have and is holding us back from reaching our potential. Specifically, in the DACH region, companies often have different HQs but use the same email domain. This means that currently the contacts are all listed under one profile rather than profiles based on business divisions. Parent and child company structure is not solving the problem. 

RWhite24
Mitglied

+1 for this. This would be great

ChrisMoffat
Mitglied

+1 for this Idea