HubSpot Ideas

gentrydc

Comment in Conversations in the mobile app

Replying in Conversations works well on the mobile app now.  However, its painful not being able to Add a comment in Conversations as well.

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
July 19, 2021 07:44 AM

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for your patience here. The conversations mobile app is getting a big overhaul and we are looking for beta testers on both iOS and Android platforms. If you are interested in participating, please DM me with your name, email, and HubSpot Portal ID. 

Thank you, 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

9 Replies
shirtee

YESSSSS please, please, please!

phenixrods

Please give the "comment" function to the app to allow us to communicate about the conversations with our team members within the app.

CophieSollins
Participant

Please add the comment function in conversations. We use this to tag other team members and leave useful notes in the conversation tab.

LOrenstein

This function is so essential, not having it available on the app feels crippling for large teams working across multiple locations.

KDupont
Participant

Very needed. 

vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for your patience here. The conversations mobile app is getting a big overhaul and we are looking for beta testers on both iOS and Android platforms. If you are interested in participating, please DM me with your name, email, and HubSpot Portal ID. 

Thank you, 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

phenixrods

Please add me to the test
Jianwei Li
Portal ID:

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @phenixrods , thank you for your interest in this beta!

Could you please send a private message to Vijay with required information via here?

If you click on "Send message", you will be able to compose a private message. Thanks!

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

@vvadlamani is this still in beta testing? I have the comments in my app and didn't opt-in (not sure if someone else on the team did). Just curious if you were still looking for feedback on the feature or not.