Combine workflow actions into a calendar view

I would like to view all of a fixed-date workflow's actions in a calendar view. Currently, to see when an upcoming action is scheduled to send, we must look individually at each workflow and find the action within that workflow.

I'd like to view a calendar of when workflow actions will occur, essentially re-organizing the workflow actions into a more easily-viewed format.

In addition, it would be great to add a feature to view ALL workflow action dates on a calendar, which amalgamates all the actions from all fixed-date workflows into a calendar format. Also offer the option to choose multiple workflows (instead of a single one or all).

With multiple workflows running, we are sending out many emails at different dates, and it's important to keep track of when these are going out without needing to track in Excel or to continually check each workflow.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/9499797-combine-workflow-act...

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
kyleh
Regular Contributor

be able to click a calendar button on a workflow and see a number for each day on how many emails are being sent out. We are doing email nurture and have delays and it would be nice to view how many emails are going out each day.

elisabet
Occasional Contributor

This is exactly what I am looking for! Great suggestion.

ChrisWilliams

This is a great idea...we too really need this function.

piperclarke
New Contributor

Yes, I would love this too! 

n_fukuda
Occasional Contributor

配信対象者に間違いがないか日別で確認を行うことの役にも立ちます。