HubSpot Ideas

Niamh

Color code to easily identify and classify contacts

Similarly to the iphone or Outlook setup it would be useful to have a color code that could be used from the contact board to identify contacts quickly, instead of using a custom property.

3 Replies
JBouteillon
My idea was to customized company / contact / transaction. It would be at the level of their background colors to have an immediate visual identification. This would be particularly useful for the daily processing of tasks. It would also make the tool more attractive and more visual. The best would be to be able to customize the colors according to the properties chosen. For example, if it's a customer, have a blue background color and if it's a prospect have a green. If it's an MQL or SQL etc ... And the color could be applied only on the top left part of a company or a contact so as not to be too aggressive either.
My idea was to customized company / contact / transaction. It would be at the level of their background colors to have an immediate visual identification. This would be particularly useful for the daily processing of tasks. It would also make the tool more attractive and more visual. The best would be to be able to customize the colors according to the properties chosen. For example, if it's a customer, have a blue background color and if it's a prospect have a green. If it's an MQL or SQL etc ... And the color could be applied only on the top left part of a company or a contact so as not to be too aggressive either.
JYukon

I need something like that also

Thomas07
Contributor

we need this fonctionality...