HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Color Code the Deal Boards View

Submitted on behalf of a customer

It would be beneficial if the cards on the Deal Board view could be custom color-coded. This would help users organize their deal performance and understand it at a glance.

Other Deal Board customization can be found here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id...

91 Replies
TuffaCharlie
Participant

Really important and already exists in Service gallery view so should be easy to implement

TJWright
Participant

We would find colouring cards in our Deal pipeline very useful as well!

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

I currently need this or my sales people are going to want more Pipeline Columns. Please don't make me build columns to track a Deal's temperature.

TPick

This is needed for us as well

AlexandreSch
Participant

This is really important, especially when you have 42 deal stages with 5 very specific focus... 

GEiselt
Contributor

+1 for this, not just for Deals but for custom objects as well!

ABurks

This would be so helpful, please implement 

ClemOaky
Participant

Absolutely important. And this time, please do us a favour and make the rules Pipeline-specific! The previous enhancement on the deal card is a shame as it's across all pipelines! We're handling VERY different information in our different pipelines.

VPasquier

It would be an added value to Hubspot!

BOates

This would be a huge help to our team to have this feature!

NDetandt

We want to stop using Meistertask but we love the color-coding so much we haven't left this function for HubSpot. Add the ability for us to add color to our deal stages and I'll kiss Meistertask goodbye tomorrow. 

FoodNotify-DK

💯

jj12stars
Contributor

Not just Deals, but all pipelines, including custom object pipelines!

ACallcott
Participant

This is a great idea and we'd love to be able to track based on team geography, or deal amount, or estimated close date. 

LDoudard

Yes please ! Such an important fonctionallity for team sales !  I am currently obliged to use "markers" such as : ** or ++ or == before each opportunity title to mark to whom they Belong on the pipe. My eyes are burning ! Please make it possible for us to use colors, it would be so much better

AWu8

This is a must have feature. Please add it ASAP. 

Helli
Contributor

The colored Deal Cards would be a big advantages for us. But not only for Deal Cards. Also for Companies or Contacts this could be a beatuifuk feature. For example to highlight inactive Contacts or depending on other criterias.

HLovatt
Participant

PLEASE! We really really need this asap

CRakis

That would be amazing!!! Yes some colorrrrr!!

RonZon

+1 here......this seems like something that should be easy to code and rollout.