HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Color Code the Deal Boards View

Submitted on behalf of a customer

It would be beneficial if the cards on the Deal Board view could be custom color-coded. This would help users organize their deal performance and understand it at a glance.

Other Deal Board customization can be found here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id...

91 Replies
PShaw-Collery

This is essential, should be easy to develop and needs to happen ASAP.

pierresoler

This a must-have option for categorizing the Deals!!

JLambán

This could be an interesting option to have.

SKajzer

Really important feature for Sales Teams!

LDove

WE NEED THIS. We'd like to have an overall rating in each of our pipelines that correspond with Red, Green, Yellow. Not to mention we would like to be able to reflect the deal board as we see fit. I'd like to see it sorted by something other than deal stages (forecast categories, maybe!?)

ClementGuerin

+1 Must have !

triz231
Participant

This has been requested multiple times for my management team!

NC999

+1 would be a great addition for the sales teams

BS-VRR
Participant

Yes please! +1

ALW

Yes please!!!

BEllis

I can't believe this doesn't exist already...

erikapropst
Participant

we'd like to see this for pipelines, in general. our support team would like to colorize priority support tickets in the service hub, as well.

we're currently also exploring creating a custom object that would display a red/yellow/green icon based on customer feedback on the contact and ticket records. since we use the feedback survey feature provided by feedback, the team was puzzled why that wasn't already displayed on tickets and/or customer records at a glance as opposed to reviewing it in the (somewhat busy) activity feed.

thanks!

SSpencer2

Would be so beneficial to have this and to be able to color-code rows as well in contacts (like you'd be able to on an Excel sheet)

DKornuyt
Member | Platinum Partner

Would be amazing! I'm getting this question more often recently. 

NRichardson9

I would also like to suggest that you enable 'greying out' deals taht are no longer active, or have been lost. They should still be on the board, as they are evidence of work done as well as past activity. But, by greying them out, they do not mingle with active deals. 

HKnoll

Really need this!  It should work similar to the Ticket priority except the badge shouldn't be a small circle - the whole banner of the card should be color coded! +100!!! I have 400 deals and need to prioritize my HOTHOTHOT leads

SPhilip

Cannot stress enough the importance of being able to color code deals. It is essential for any salesperson! Cannot believe its not in the system to this date.

Saf
Participant

This is critical for us. 

NRodic
Participant

would be good to have!

HtenCate
Participant

+1 must have for us!  We are envisioning lots of ways to color code deals on a deal board and make sense of the data, especially when you have a lot of deals being tracked.