HubSpot Ideas

NiekDekker

Cohort reporting

I'd love to see cohort reporting.

Conversion rates are cool, but time to convert is just as important if not more important.

Cohort reports would help us report on that. 

Questions I'd like to answer:

How long does it take for deals in stage 1 to get to stage 3 and what % of deals are going through these steps. Is this different for different sources.

How many have their first conversion until a deal is created for this contact. How long does it take and is that different for various sources?

21 Commentaires
KeeganSmith87
Participant

NEED THIS

JanaFDE
Membre

Is there still no way to do this in HubSpot?

rodcunha
Participant

One more for this idea. We definitely need to report on cohorts. 

Thanks

BigeMe
Membre

Yes please

Benyamin
Membre

We need it yes!

MissTipsi
Contributeur de premier rang

Cohort reporting would be great.

I am interested in a visual way of seeing the number of leads who become MQLs and SQLs in comparison to the total number of new leads, grouped by their Create Date.

I want to see this across time, not just for a given month, so  could group by lead creation month and use bar charts to have an easy way to visualise quality of lead generation across a timeframe. Be good if this could be done on both absolute and % basis (i.e of all leads 30% became MQL, 20% became SQL etc). 

nickrosen
Membre

I've seen a HubSpot article on Cohort analysis, but no feature that lets us pull that kind of report. My organization needs this kind of reporting, because it allows us to take a group of leads (by create date) and analyze their progression in our sales process over time. Please add this HubSpot!

MFranquesa
Membre

Absolutely! We need it! I am interested to cross data from mktg & sales to helps us to compare the results between two or more groups and compare it month to month

EdStockman
Membre

I'd love to be able to leverage the integration with our marketplace to pull in cohort data and analyze it directly from hubspot. Using the data to enroll different cohorts in different sequences to optimize enagement would be ideal. 

Thanks! 

alsilva86
Membre

Bumping on this!

Please any freelancer/analytics solutions recommendation for this guys?

PJusto
Membre

Cohort reporting would be great.

DiegoRubio
Membre

Definetly a need-to-have feature.

KTangney
Participant

+1 for this!

NBedo
Membre

Definitely. We need this.