HubSpot Ideas

ECRSADMIN1

Closed Won, Closed Lost Notification

Could you add the functionality to send closed lost or closed won deals based on the deal rather than the contact. Should a deal have more than one contact associated with it then notifications are sent regarding the deal status from all related contacts. If a deal has 5 contacts associated with it, then users receive notification in regards to each contact. 

6 Replies
smnktng
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the idea @ECRSADMIN1 !

ECRSADMIN1

Can you provide a timeline for implementation? 

smnktng
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @ECRSADMIN1, this is now in beta at the moment. Would you like me to add your portal to the beta? If so please DM me your HubSpot account ID and I can add it. Thanks!

CTAKevin

Hi Smnktng,

My portal is 1765834 and please add out portal into the beta test.

smnktng
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @CTAKevin, this feature is now actually live to all with the release of follow notifications in the CRM. If you would like to be notified when a deal that you own or are following changes stage, this can be done by toggling on 'Follow deal engagement' notifications in your notification preferences.

A link to an article on how to do this can be found here for reference: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-follow-a-contact-company-or-dea...

smnktng
HubSpot Product Team