HubSpot Ideas

kpotenza

Cloning ads

I'd like there to be a feature to clone ads

13 Replies
PDenton

This would be great to not only speed things up but to optimise the ad, as well, and not lose track of what worked/didn't/budget etc. 

melaniebell
Participant | Diamond Partner

10000% me, too! I'd find this really helpful to be able to A/B things like creative. I only want to change one small thing in my ad... and it's not fast to set it all up. So, when launching multiple ads at the same time, this is a real pain in the derriere.

hidanya
Participant

Yes, this would be great! We've been running into contact tracking errors when we try to clone. It would be so helpful for saving time. 

PMI-GUY

Couldn't agree more! This is almost a deal killer for me. So much wasted time reinventing the wheel.

AFletcher
Participant

Yes this would be huge in making our ads!

ThibaudMC

Hello, yes it would be great to copy ads/advertisements

extend several ads/advertisements so that they can "run": like first (page X), over 2 weeks, then run (page Y) and so on.

if so, how to plan in an automated way, so that we don't have to stop them each time, then put them back, etc.

Or else make one that runs one week, then another one a week...but that it be continuous over several months so that we can see the results in the long term

NidaAPIMatic

Ah yes, we really need this option! It would help save SO much manual work and time for A/B testing different ads, especially for ads with extensive and/or rules 😞

MZanzottera

It would be definitely a great feature, especially when launching multiple ads

Sujothedork

We need this, we want this, we must have it!

KBoehmer
Participant

How is it possible that this feature does not exist??? I spent forever building an ad sequence and Facebook flagged one of my ads and I need to modify the form and I CAN'T without rebuilding EVERYTHING. Sorry for all the caps - I'm incredibly frustrated right now. 

RSanei
Participant

This would be extremely valuable for us, instead of having to rebuild the targeting every time. 

DBonvicini

huge needs:

• clone a campaign
  • add a bulk keyword import option
SScott77

This idea was submitted in 2021. It's now 2023. No changes to the ad setup.  Why doen't HubSpot respond?