Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! スマイリー ハッピー

HubSpot updates
Cloning a Deal進行役
3 週間前

Hello HubSpot community, 

When combing through this idea, there are 2 main themes. One of them is to clone the contents of one deal to create another, the second is to merge two existing deals together. 

For those interested in merging two existing deals together, I'm excited to let you know that we've heard your feedback and have launched the ability to merge deals. Here is a Knowledge Base article that describes this new functionality in more detail.

211件のコメント
一般投稿者

Critical feature for subscription renewals.

Tried to create a workflow to clone Deals but you cannot update all of the necessary fields.

New Contributor | Gold Partner

Are we still stucked at 2017?? Wake up Hubspot!

常連投稿者

Any word on whether Hubspot has this planned as a new feature, and schedule for deployment? 

新メンバー

100%. I need a deal to remain in one pipeline, but have a duplicate in another so the second taskflow for our other team can begin their work. 

新メンバー

We need this fetature !!!!

一般投稿者

Yes, please!! Still waiting in 2020!

進行役
進行役

Hello HubSpot community, 

When combing through this idea, there are 2 main themes. One of them is to clone the contents of one deal to create another, the second is to merge two existing deals together. 

For those interested in merging two existing deals together, I'm excited to let you know that we've heard your feedback and have launched the ability to merge deals. Here is a Knowledge Base article that describes this new functionality in more detail.

常連投稿者

@Dylan what is the status of any work to fulfill the request for cloning deals? The announcement of being able to merge deals is somewhat of 'salt on the wound' for those of us that have been waiting and waiting for the ability to clone a deal!

Come on, you are sneaking around the problem!

常連投稿者

Definitely need this for the same reason. ARR, annual deals, need to set up the deal for the next year when we close for the first year.

新規投稿者

Yep we really need this so we don't have to take deals out of our sales workflow and into our customer success workflow