Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Emoticono feliz

HubSpot updates
Cloning a DealModerador
hace 3 semanas

Hello HubSpot community, 

When combing through this idea, there are 2 main themes. One of them is to clone the contents of one deal to create another, the second is to merge two existing deals together. 

For those interested in merging two existing deals together, I'm excited to let you know that we've heard your feedback and have launched the ability to merge deals. Here is a Knowledge Base article that describes this new functionality in more detail.

211 Comentarios
Colaborador ocasional

Please enable cloing a deal! This would be huge for our team.

Colaborador ocasional

Me too !! voting for it

Nuevo colaborador

Love the idea. This would make life so much easier

Nuevo colaborador

It's been a year, please give us this option!

Colaborador ocasional

definitely need this, as we have clients with weekly and monthly contracts/deals with us

Nuevo miembro

Upvote, it would be very, very useful!

Colaborador habitual

Our sales team needs this ability too. Duplicating some deals that call for it would be way more efficient then the current situation. This duplicating of deals is determined by the Sales rep and a workflow is not the solution as it isn't a cut and dry trigger for enrollment into a workflow. We simply need to have the ability to hit a button to duplicate a deal and update the close date and other info as needed.

Again, a workflow is not the solution for this. I saw a 'solved' idea that claimed the workflow resolved it. That isn't the answer to this issue. Take another look at the request!

Visitante

you must add this needed featurer

Colaborador ocasional

Agree! Us too!

Colaborador habitual

This idea was submitted over a year and a half ago with no response from Hubspot.  Any idea when it will be made a reality?

Is there any reason that it hasn't progressed at all?

Colaborador ocasional

It would make the sales team's life way easier if this feature was in place.

Glad to hear it's in the works!

Colaborador habitual

This would indeed be a useful feature. Especially after a data migration, allowing for a quick implementation of Hubspot without spending too much time on checking whether you're deleting the right deal.

New Contributor | Platinum Partner
New Contributor | Platinum Partner

UP

Nuevo colaborador

me too! I'd love to be able to done this. 

Anonymous

YES! Please make this a priority! 

Colaborador ocasional

Sad to see this doesn't exist yet especially with so many requests over two years. Would help us a lot too.

Nuevo colaborador

This is an awesome idea and needs to be in place. When I used to work in my prior companies, we were able to duplicate deals. 

Nuevo colaborador

UP yes plz

Colaborador ocasional

We would love to use this as well. Especially because some steps of the pipeline are synced automatically with our ordering tool via API and some steps are not.

Nuevo colaborador

Totally agree