Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley feliz

HubSpot updates
112 Comentários
kdelgreco

YES, agreed!! 

wburbank

Great idea!

andyb
Regular Contributor

Yes agreed from me too

Mjennings
Principal conselheiro

This would be a big productivity improvement

fanderson
Principal conselheiro

Great for MRR contracts and also tons of other common sales!  thanks for posting.

Goohlay
Principal conselheiro

I used an automation tool (ZAPIER) to "clone" a deal. 

We add another Deal Stage called "CLONE ME" exclusively for Cloning. So once you update deal stage to "CLONE ME", it will trigger the tool to copy the value of your updated deal then produce new deals with the copied data.

Bahar
Occasional Contributor

@Goohlay, thank you so much for sharing your solution. We are also trying to clone the deal with Zapier however we do not find the copy value. Is this happening on Hubspot or Zapier? Is there an additional step we're missing on Zapier? At the moment we have the triggers "deal entered a new stage" and  "create a new deal" but are unsure of where we can get the step to copy the data. 

DrewEconsys
Occasional Contributor

Just to pile on - I want this too!

valeria_glispa
Occasional Contributor

We desperately need this as well! 

Bahar
Occasional Contributor

To be more precise, creating a new deal and associating it with the company and contacts in zapier is not really enough for us. We need to copy all activieties (email history and notes) to the newly created deal as well!