HubSpot Ideas

cfleishman

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley feliz

Update from @JoeMayallDue to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of June 10th, 2020, we estimate this thread has around 500 upvotes. I'll continue to update this count as the thread receives upvotes."

559 Comentários
BradSalerno
Membro
Join us on March 25th as we discuss how operators can turn their hospitality service into a revenue driver.

1614909798287-1 (https://i7.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykk_H7W5g4-6H64WmHdW5PR3lC7dm23-W43bSZ170x2W7dBzP8M04 )

Hi there,

Do you consider your current hospitality solution a costly necessity or a revenue driver?

Hospitality networks are an important part of a service provider’s overall market and can be a dependable source of video delivery revenue with the right solution in place.

Join us this Thursday as we explore how operators can modernize their hospitality networks to achieve a more reliable service and predictable revenue.

Save Your Seat
(https://i7.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykk_H7W5g4-6H64WmHdW5PR3lC7dm23-W43bSZ170x2W7dBzP8N04 )

WHEN

Thursday, March 25th

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST

Here's what we will discuss during this live webinar:

- Current challenges operators face delivering hospitality video services
- New solutions to create revenue-generating potential in your hospitality network
- Hospitality applications that create efficiency in video networks

Speakers

Mike Skowronski, VP Sales

WISI America

Sharen Sandhu, VP Product

WISI America

Register now
(https://i7.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8ykk_H7W5g4-6H64WmHdW5PR3lC7dm23-W43bSZ170x2W7dBzP8P04 )

WISI America, 112-19055 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0G4, Canada, +1-855-998-4665

Unsubscribe (https://hs-8501297.s.hubspotemail.net/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe-all?d=VnHfJV8PzWP6W2TK4Yq4cN... )

Manage preferences (https://hs-8501297.s.hubspotemail.net/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=VnHfJV8PzWP6W2TK4Yq4cNDSbW... )
MBaranowska
Colaborador(a)

Hi,

Is there any reason why this is not yet getting implemented? It would really help sales teams focus on sales instead of data entry.

Dylan
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here. I wanted to provide an update on the status of this idea. Cloning a deal is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list is long and time and resources are limited, so building this functionality is ultimately a question of priorities, and this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on right now. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, I'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term priority. 

- Dylan 
Evans4316
Colaborador(a)

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for the response.

Questions:

• How do you guys determine priorities with development?
  • Where is this on the priority list?
  • How do we get basic functionality moved up higher in the priority list? 

This is something so basic. Yes, there is Clone Attack, a third-party app at $20/month, but this functionality should be included in HBS at no charge. 

Some of the more recent new 'features' like the changes to task reminders are just causing me more work rather than making my life easier. 

Thanks!

DBritt
Participante

It's super easy to clone reports in HubSpot Sales, I'm not understanding why cloning deals isn't possible.

JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Hey folks!

A nifty workaround for cloning a deal is the Clone Attack integration currently available on the HubSpot Marketplace. It's not a native feature, but it will help some of you achieve your desired outcome.

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

pblessing
Participante
Thanks for the suggestion. I think the community is looking for a HubSpot solution not a third party paid solution as this is a basic functionality found in SalesForce.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
LFasser
Membro

This would be a huge help to our organization - please consider making this a priority. Thank you!

leebourke
Membro

We need this badly.  We moved from Zoho and it has it.  Such a time saver.  

BWrighting
Membro

My org is new to HubSpot and would love this feature, we used it all the time in SFDC.

SA4
Membro

Upvoted!

Evans4316
Colaborador(a)

While I know that HBS is recommending the Clone Attack, a third-party app at $20/month, but as I've said before this functionality should be included in HBS at no charge. I should not have to make a case to my management to spend another $20/month on something that should be basic and included in the HBS product. 

Elsystems
Participante

That is exactly my thought - this is so basic that it should be part of the program, not an add-on that costs $100 to $240 per year.  Everyone at Hubspot says they will pass along the recommendation to the dev team but there are not many ideas that have 1,100 upvotes over 4 years.  They have decided not to address this giant missing feature.

SusanH
Membro

I had started this string years ago now.  It makes absolutely no sense to me as this is such a basic feature, and yet here we are years later with nothing and not even an idea of when this can be addressed.    They love to push us onto the 'idea board'... I guess just to give them something to read (but take absolutely no action). 

joshm
Participante

Over 1,100 Upvotes and 19 pages of comments and it's 'low priority' and 'currently not planned'? C'mon HubSpot. cc @maddieschiess

markahope
Membro | Parceiro

I got fed up with waiting on this and we installed Clone Attack. It works
well, maybe not everything you want, but it does a pretty good job.

KWH2020
Membro

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other CRM tools I've used in the past have deal cloning.  

Add a workflow/automation to deals/pipelines.  IE: Your account manager just closed a new sale in your sales pipeline.  After the AM changes the deal status to closed/won the deal is cloned and automatically placed into a new pipeline.

MBS20
Membro

I need this too.  Renewal collection/recurring growing revenue on same deals each year.

MBS20
Membro

@markahope I can't seem to get past the login for that app. It just won't go anywhere.  I try to create an account, still won't go anywhere.... Sigh.  Was so hopeful, now I log a ticket for Clone App.

Daxchemist
Participante | Parceiro Elite

@MBS20 Hey there! Dax here from Appchemist and Clone Attack. I shot you an email and you should be all taken care of!

@markahope Would love to hear what other features you may need. We're releasing workflow support soon so any other feedback would be great!