HubSpot Ideas

cfleishman

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley feliz

Update from @JoeMayallDue to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of June 10th, 2020, we estimate this thread has around 500 upvotes. I'll continue to update this count as the thread receives upvotes."

557 Comentários
Jgraves1117
Membro

@JamesWa- I integrated their solution last week, which is super simple and can be removed pretty easy. Overall we're just launching with Hubspot, so I've only run a couple tests to see how it functions, but it does work as expected with cloning a deal.

deborahfelicio
Participante

same here! Agree!

BoudewijnB
Participante

This would really be a timesaving feature. I would like to emphazize the need for this to be developed in the near future! We can clone all sorts of things like reports, filters, lists and marketing stuff. SO why not clone deals?

Please!

jturk
Membro

Would be good to get this into HubsSpot ASAP! 

Gregor_v_G
Membro

Yes it would be great to clone a deal - We could use it to clone the deal from our sales pipeline in our marketing (campaign) pipeline. It is important to have every e-mail, conversation & information at one glance that we don´t have to click through multiple deals in different pipelines.

Thanks!

Alex_MMG
Membro

Great Idea

Oliver75
Colaborador(a)

Definitily! We have tons of recurring deals and each time it costs the sales teams a lot of time to set up each of them.

Ruperttheangel
Membro

yes agreed a useful addition

adavisproactive
Membro | Parceiro

I think this would be a great idea.  Better then copy and paste

jchandler1
Membro

Agreed, useful for repeat customers purchasing similar items.

HubSpotMaster
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

Any updates on the status of this request HubSpot?

Jtuley
Membro

Agreed - Any updates on the status of this request HubSpot? We had this function with a previous tool we were using and the functionality is greatly missed...

GJKS
Membro

I agree. This would be a great addition. 

amisteinberger
Membro

totally..

SiykaM
Participante

We need this as well.

tabb
Membro

It would be very helpful to be able to duplicate/clone deals as we have repeat customers ordering same products.

MrSausage
Membro

Does anyone from Hubspot actually monitor this forum?  This has been requested for almost 3 years.  I'm sure for most early-stage subscription based businesses if this feature is not implemented it will be the reason they leave Hubspot for a more sophisticated Sales Ops tool in the future, once the business grows.

ChrisMartin
Membro

REVLabs Widgets Production Have produced a clone a deal widget you can upload to Hubspot.

If you google this you will be able to locate the free widget and instructions to add to Hubspot

https://www.revenueriver.co/revlabs/duplicate-deal

p_viv
Colaborador(a)

Hubspot can you give us an update on this please?

The-Rooster
Participante

would be very very handy to have this (imo basic) functionality 🙂