HubSpot Ideas

cfleishman

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley Happy

Update from @JoeMayallDue to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of June 10th, 2020, we estimate this thread has around 500 upvotes. I'll continue to update this count as the thread receives upvotes."

557 Replies
dc-usa
Contributor

Has there been any feedback from Hubspot on when they plan on adding this? 

isabellb

agreed

KLio
Participant

Yes please! 

MRPR

Yes please!

schesley
Participant

@jsg121 any update on the planning? I'm adding this comment as an upvote and also thumbed up.

Skelly126

AGREED! Today I had to create 18 new deals because I couldn't clone the original deal. 

GregDuffy
Participant

Yes, we would like to be able to clone a deal, too.

Best wishes

Greg

willcurran
Top Contributor

wow no brainer here

Gohan

@bsn this would be a great feature to have.

p_viv
Contributor

No brainer

jessicaivylynn

Does anyone know if Cloning a deal is on the Product Roadmap?

GregDuffy
Participant

Hi Jessica,

You asked whether cloning a deal is on the product roadmap.   When I asked our Premium Services technical consultant a couple of weeks ago it didn't appear to be on the roadmap, which is why she suggested I added an upvote here.   So, my best guess is that it is not yet on the roadmap.

Best wishes

Greg

kenj

Ditto

matthewtalia

is this ever going to be implemented? lots of people have upvoted this and it doesnt seem to be taken seriously, in my opinion, its a big flaw in the CRM

perkelator
Participant | Platinum Partner

Totally agree! We have deals that we close win and need to create another one for the next year. Huge pain to transfer everything to the new deal...

Prethpal

YES AGREED, Please include this

ChW
Participant

Yes, that would be very helpful.

nly
Participant

up !

Peloton21
Participant

This has been upvoted for months!   WHEN IS HUBSPOT going to provide ANY info about WHEN this feature will become available?????

rwalker

This is extremely important, need this functionality.