HubSpot Ideas

cfleishman

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley Happy

Update from @JoeMayallDue to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of June 10th, 2020, we estimate this thread has around 500 upvotes. I'll continue to update this count as the thread receives upvotes."

557 Replies
DavidRivera23

Obviously it's a requested feature however, Hubspot just ignores our request. I've used others like Netsuite, Saleforce and a few others. Upvotes shouldn't matter at this point! Listen to your users. 

I will be contacting my corporate office and maybe request another CRM platform. 

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Bump this to the top!

SHN

This would be a valuable feature to help improve deal management in accounts where there can be multiple contacts or multiple activities in a period of time that generate leads which when worked often consolidate.

JasonTisdall
Participant

I agree. I'd love this feature

PatrickEng
HubSpot Employee

Totally agree, we need this feature

rominabuchle
Participant | Platinum Partner

This is an essential feature for every sales software and CRM. 

annieseattle
Contributor

Yes, you should be able to do this and select which fields/options you want to copy at least at a high level like:

Select the options to clone:

- All fields

- Notes

-Activities

Then set the new close date to the latest deal's close date + 1 year, 2 years, etc. or whatever the frequency should be with respect to the current closed deal's close date.

JamesWa
Contributor

Puhleeese!

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Another upvote - Had another customer request this

rubenkos

Yep. Still not sorted?

PaulBickley
Contributor

+ 1 here. Simply deploy and feature to build. Please, hurry up. 

traceg

This would be a great feature!

nogakatz

We need that too.

MichelBelfiore
Participant

Yes. This very basic functionality needs to be in HubSpot. I have deals that repeat with slight variations for the same customers and it would save a lot of time to be able to simply clone an existing deal to create a new one, and then modify the new one slightly as needed. Trello, my previous tool for tracking deals, makes this very easy. Anyone from HubSpot able to weigh in here?

sparent

Requirement for productivity improvement:

faster to clone when doing monthly recurring deals, 

BlancaWT

We would use this really often. Currently, I need to create a new deal for each renewal, which often has the same properties. Would love to be able to clone a deal for the same client or to assign to a new client. 

RafaelAbboud
Participant

This is extremely necessary

Edna
Participant
Hello, I need also the option to clone a deal. It will be very helpful to work that way. Tnx. Edna
Peloton21
Participant

Need this!

DD_MSM

Yes Please! Cloning a deal is super critical to have as a feature for repetitive deals that flow across multiple months or periods with similar or near similar properties, products, etc.