HubSpot Ideas

cfleishman

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley heureux

Update from @JoeMayallDue to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of June 10th, 2020, we estimate this thread has around 500 upvotes. I'll continue to update this count as the thread receives upvotes."

557 Commentaires
Bernard
Membre

Would be really helpful to have this solution.

rgschultz65
Participant

Much needed feature!

Would love to upvote this idea but don't see how. If you could let me know how to do so I would be happy to do it.

Thanks!

AshleyHovatter
HubSpot Employee

@rgschultz65 Do you see the little (it almost looks like the Facebook one) thumbs up on the original post? It is here you can upvote.

Hope this helps! 🙂

KinseySullivan
Membre

Definitely! This would make life so much easier. I think products should be cloned with the deal, too.

P.S. @karinamariotti you need to upvote this one 🙂

karinamariotti
Participant

This is a great idea! 

Cloning products or even creating a workflow where products could be automatically added would be great too!  This would provide flexibility for customers. 

DebbieMakrinaki
Participant

Agreed. We need this!!

SarahG_YGD
Membre

I would love this feature to clone deals as well! We sometimes have deals that break out into multiple phases and it would save a lot of time, not having to reenter all the notes and contacts. With Hubspot being a top rated CRM, I do not know how this feature is not available and has not been created since a lot of people in the community could use it. 

annieseattle
Contributeur

Agreed. Our team would really like to have this, too.  It happens especially with global sales teams that often start with different groups/contacts/departments and find that there's one deal in the end.  Please do make this happen, Hubspot.  Thanks!

Hidde
Membre

Also for us this feature is really essential so we can use Hubspot in a efficient way! 

Siddall
Contributeur de premier rang

Much desired, for many reasons.  Most mentioned in the thread already.

HubSpotMaster
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Any updates on this? 

dleitch
Membre

It would be nice if the HubSpot team could give us an update/target for this.  It's clearly needed by a lot of us clients.

AlyssaMarie
Participant

Hi folks on the thread- one thing I do when thers an idea I want upvoted is to share it in my organization and ask that they upvote.  This is absolutely a necessary feature for us to sustain our renewable software company on a platform like Hubspot.  Lets keep the upvotes high! 

pckumm
Membre

YES please this would be amazing - 

Chambie
Membre

Absolutely necessary functionality, please move this up the priority list.  

TransACT
Membre

This is a critical gap in functionality and impacts our decision on staying with HubSpot.  Please do this.

LRusso
Membre

Great idea

RoseG
Membre

Very basic feature and we could really use this, please. Thanks. 

p_viv
Contributeur

Any updates, not having this is killing our sales team productivity

ajrobloopsec
Membre

This is a very important feature we need as well