HubSpot Ideas

cfleishman

Cloning a Deal

Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Smiley Happy

Update from @JoeMayallDue to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of June 10th, 2020, we estimate this thread has around 500 upvotes. I'll continue to update this count as the thread receives upvotes."

557 Replies
lizyork
Participant

Please enable cloing a deal! This would be huge for our team.

Rozi12
Participant

Me too !! voting for it

ccuhsnick
Participant

Love the idea. This would make life so much easier

KAA

It's been a year, please give us this option!

PBones

definitely need this, as we have clients with weekly and monthly contracts/deals with us

Oirema

Upvote, it would be very, very useful!

christa
Contributor

Our sales team needs this ability too. Duplicating some deals that call for it would be way more efficient then the current situation. This duplicating of deals is determined by the Sales rep and a workflow is not the solution as it isn't a cut and dry trigger for enrollment into a workflow. We simply need to have the ability to hit a button to duplicate a deal and update the close date and other info as needed.

Again, a workflow is not the solution for this. I saw a 'solved' idea that claimed the workflow resolved it. That isn't the answer to this issue. Take another look at the request!

IT-Blocks

you must add this needed featurer

MobileDoorman
Participant

Agree! Us too!

Evans4316
Contributor

This idea was submitted over a year and a half ago with no response from Hubspot.  Any idea when it will be made a reality?

Is there any reason that it hasn't progressed at all?

Thefunnelmaster
Participant

It would make the sales team's life way easier if this feature was in place.

Glad to hear it's in the works!

timfresen
Contributor

This would indeed be a useful feature. Especially after a data migration, allowing for a quick implementation of Hubspot without spending too much time on checking whether you're deleting the right deal.

Andreea
Member | Elite Partner

UP

AdrienC

me too! I'd love to be able to done this. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

YES! Please make this a priority! 

natan

Sad to see this doesn't exist yet especially with so many requests over two years. Would help us a lot too.

DavidRivera23

This is an awesome idea and needs to be in place. When I used to work in my prior companies, we were able to duplicate deals. 

egbert

UP yes plz

TestingTime
Participant

We would love to use this as well. Especially because some steps of the pipeline are synced automatically with our ordering tool via API and some steps are not.

ChrisMartin

Totally agree