HubSpot Ideas

jenniferlim

Clone portal for developer's portal

I'd like the ability to create a developer's portal that's a clone of my current prod portal (meaning that it includes workflows, deal pipelines, etc). This will make testing far easier.

8 Replies
zgrayson
Participant

This would be amazing. It would also be awesome to clone what I have done in a developer portal back to my regular portal so that I would not have to recreate changes that I tested out in the developer portal!

tildeworks

This is an absolute NECESSITY. Our original developer portal expired and I wasn't aware you could renew it. This wasn't well documented and we weren't notified adequately. It's going to take forever to recreate the production account and may not end up ever being done because any time we make a change to prod we have to then make the change to the dev portal. I'd rather be able to torch any previous dev portals and just duplicate production when it's needed.

warrendavey
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

I need this for my clients.  With new features, this is a must for testing outside of production.

Jaqueline
Contributor | Platinum Partner

also urgently needed from our side

EMoulinié

This is an absolut necessity, it's a must have for a platform like Hubspot ! 

SaleProcessNerd
Participant

This needs to be prioritized. 

Every time I have to do some API config, especially ones that PUT, POST or DELETE, its basically like re-wiring a building with the circuit breaker still closed. 

advance512
Contributor

We need this as well. Every time we create a new env we can't create a new HubSpot portal and get stuck with manual drudge work.

advance512
Contributor

If you're a developer - we developed a simple solution that you can use for free:

https://github.com/mayple/hubspot_portal_syncer

Only does properties now, but probably quite easy to add forms, workflows etc - with need we might add that too.