HubSpot Ideas

Aytan_l

Clone entire dashboard in Reporting Add-on

Instead of cloning each individual module - please enable cloning of entire dashboard to new dashboard.

13 Comentários
Jeremy_S
Membro

Agree. It's incredibly onerous to duplicate dashboards that reflect a particular account.

Merch
Membro

This would be extremely useful

Nbrooks101
Membro

+1 for this. This feature would save me SO much time. Right now I have to manually make each new report for each of our four verticals and products. 

Filemon
Membro

+1 personal dashboard for a large sales team is essentially not an option without this feature

specksie
Colaborador(a)

we need this!

haggie01
Participante | Parceiro Elite

We need this too! When will this be added to the Reports Add On?

Bettinarf
Colaborador(a)

We need this too!!!

Filemon
Membro

I found a 'solution' that worked for us.

Create the dashboard you want your salespeople to see, and set filter owner = me. This will set the graphs in such a way that it will show the numbers of the person looking at it.

That way you can create 1 dashboard that works for all salespeople.

The downside is that it doesn't work for management as you'll only see numbers that are 'yours', which is probably all Null

Leah2
Participante

THIS STILL HASN'T BEEN IMPLEMENTED? come on hubspot. this should be an easy one.

namujg
Membro

We really need this feature enabled, this would save so much time for us.

grf1979
Colaborador(a)

This will be a massive time saver!

Status atualizado para: Delivered
AnnaPerko
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

This feature is now live for all portals that have access to custom dashboards. Find out more about how to use this feature in the product update announcement or in this knowledge doc

Bettinarf
Colaborador(a)

Thank you very much!! This is a great feature!!