HubSpot Ideas

caroline-thrm

Clone Meeting Links

Other calendar tools I've used have allowed you to clone your own (or your colleagues') meeting links in order to create similar or identical links that might have different names or slightly different details, but everything else is the same.

For example, I have several different types of retention meetings with clients where my availability, the meeting lengths, the buffer periods, the messages, and other settings are mostly the same, but I want the meeting to have a different name on my calendar - should I really have to start from scratch to create an almost-but-not-quite identical meeting link?

AppointmentCore allows for this and I imagine others do as well. I prefer almost everything about HubSpot meetings to everything I've used before, but this is a pretty big drawback. Thanks!

71 Replies
Anidride

Very annoying. Please solve this.

aschraner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is indeed very annoying that copying / cloning is not possible. This means that setting up similar meetings is areal pain. As meeting URLs cannot be changed once a meeting is set up (another limitation), having the ability to clone meetings would also be a work-around for this.

jjanek
Contributor

Agreed, this is frustrating and the current process is very time consuming.

illgraffdesign

Yes please!!!

This would save me so much time on unnecessary repetitive tasks. 

kdeleon
Participant

In order to track certain campaigns, my team creates several different meeting links that all have mostly the same properties. It would be AWESOME if there was a way to create a meeting link template that applies the settings from a saved meeting link when creating a new link.

jasonmudd9
Participant | Partner

Yes, please. We need this too.

Felixudowerner

Need!!! Its a Basic function.. very sad about this

DY

Agreed! This is a basic function that is often needed and would save your customers a lot of hassle and time.

CBN
Top Contributor

This would also save us a lot of time as we have meetings that we use as templates for specific uses. Having to copy everything manually is tiresome and has made us create incorrect clones of meetings.

We would definitely like this (basic) feature rather sooner than later.

BStanton

Add the availabillity of changing a meeting scheduling from single person to round robin scheduling by copying all attributes of an existing meeting.

If you want to change an existing meeting from single user to round robin scheduling with complicated follow-ups, forms etc you have to start from scratch,.

anna_insimu

yes please, one more vote from us

reycepeda
Participant

Any update on this? It would reduce a lot of our workload in having to copy/paste over and over. 

daniraper
Participant

PLEASE. This is a no brainer!

reycepeda
Participant

Pleaseeeee

JCho

Definetly a must have

reycepeda
Participant

I'm aggravated by the lack of this feature

CBN
Top Contributor

@reycepeda - why are you aggrevated by the lack of this very basic feature?

This is the same experience we have had for the past years with HubSpot. Basic things are not possible. Or they are only implemented in one tiny corner of the system and not across Sales and Marketing - "Long live the silos".

Contact your account manager and demand a product release schedule for this and other items you have found.

sixsteps
Participant

Adding my voice to this idea as well. Meeting Templates or the ability to clone would save so much time!!! 🙂

AlexEuFr31

I would like clone meetings and their settings too !

Skyler_Reeves
Participant

This is one more basic thing that isn't possible in HubSpot and why we have to continually rely on external tools to fill all the small gaps that HubSpot has in their feature set.