HubSpot Ideas

DCL

Clone Deal Pipelines

Hubspot Team,

Would be great to be able to clone Deal Pipelines or have Deal Pipeline templates as many of our pipelines are similar and now we are manually reacreating pipelines that are simlar or identiacal to other pipeleines.

Thanks,

Derek...

95 Replies
Gildoni

Any word, is cloning a deal pipeline available? 

SecureWorld
Contributor

Totally agree. All of our Sales Pipelines have the same 6 deal stages, so it's just extra work to have to re-create them for each new Pipeline created.

Andrew3
Contributor

It would save us manual work if we were able to clone both:

1 - Deal pipelines, &

2 - Deals

fabiopagoti
Participant

+1

It's 2019 and this feature is not available.

ljschwabtx

Seriously. Why does it take 2 years to make a change like this? 

wouterklink

Time is ticking people.... why is this not there? Should be a very simple implementation!

brandon_ghr

No progress?

scorbitt

Completely agree with all of this. My pipelines have a lot of stages and automation associated with each stage. I need the same stages and automation for different pipelines because of different types of clients. It would be great to clone a pipeline and it's associated automation rather than having to spend hours manually duplicating the same pipeline over and over. 

UserLD

It has been two years since this idea was first proposed.  Has Hubspot addressed this in any way?

dimitry

Plus 1.  Up vote!

mattleitz

I'm a crm veteran who just started using Hubspot.  It is pretty impressive, but I seriously am really surprised that you can't duplicate a pipeline.  Definitely +1 for this request!

The_Fox

YES!  We need this function as well!

jj12stars
Contributor

I need to be able to clone ticket pipelines, too.

Mick
Participant

@hubspot how many people have to request this?
+1 for me as well

zbelcher
Contributor

You can do this via the workflow tool.  I was previously doing it via the API, but its actually pretty easy to clone a deal (for ex. create a "duplicate this deal" field and then set the workflow criteria to kick-off when the value of that field is "Yes."  The workflow actions are then to create a new deal and copy fields from the original deal to the deal that is created.  You can do it all through the GUI interface.  When you create the new deal set the "duplicate this deal" field to "No" on the deal that is created.

jj12stars
Contributor

@zbelcher I want to clone the whole pipeline with all the stages and workflows, not the individual workflows within the stages. We have long pipelines which are similar in many stages but have significant differences. It is a real pain to rebuild the entire thing.

hellis
Participant | Diamond Partner

I think the same could be said for service pipelines! 

LordTravis
Participant

Really this would be valuable on any feature, be it individual record, pipeline or workflow. From the record side, it would be a great way to copy over historicals to a new database schema (say you're updating your pipeline process while the legacy version is still being utilized during transition) while maintaining data integrity in the legacy system.

jtcg

Common hubbie's this is an easy internal workflow (clone the pipeline). Would say me a bunch of time wince i create piplelines by year.

bojanski

Please make this happen 😃