HubSpot Ideas

DCL

Clone Deal Pipelines

Hubspot Team,

Would be great to be able to clone Deal Pipelines or have Deal Pipeline templates as many of our pipelines are similar and now we are manually reacreating pipelines that are simlar or identiacal to other pipeleines.

Thanks,

Derek...

95 Kommentare
XavierDrake
Mitglied

I will echo Brett and ask for a simple way to clone Deals across different product Pipelines with a simple click of a button. 

DG-EmpowStudios
Teilnehmer/-in

Echo as well. Sounds like a no-brainer to have a clone option for deals.

Maybe there's a better way to handle my situation? I work in education and we sell services to libraries & schools. Our services for each client end during different times. So for example, we may run a one-day workshop every month at a local school. It'd be great to create a deal, clone it twice, and edit these three deals almost like three separate line items that end at different times. 

I'm thinking cloning would solve this, unless someone has a better idea?

David Gutierrez
Empow Studios

http://empow.me

hshafter
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed -- everyone in our office would appreciate a deal cloning feature. When we book the same program for multiple delivery dates, we need to create a new deal for each one (for reporting and invoicing purposes) but all the info is the same except the delivery date.

Elly
Mitglied

Is it possible at all to clone Sales Pipelines?

A2Ben
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

It would be great to have a button to duplicate a deal in CRM. Here is the use case: we establish 3 or 6 month contracts with our clients. Near the end of each contract we inquire about the possibility of extending for another 3 or 6 months. The new deal is almost identical to the old one (i.e. the description, contacts, etc, is pretty much the same) with the only real difference being a different close date.

So, it would be nice to be able to just take the current deal and hit a button to 'duplicate' it.

Thanks!

rgillespie
Mitglied

Agreed, we have mutiple deals running at the same time with most of our clients. It would save significant time for us to be able to duplicate a deal and change the small amount of information that is varied.

zbelcher
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We would really like the ability to clone or duplicate an existing deal.  For example, when a customer buys a new subscription they get a subscription expiration date where send them renewal quotes.  I'd like to clone the existing deal to form the basis of the renewal deal.   This is a very prominent feature in other CRMs and even other areas of Hubspot.  The ability to clone a record is often an invaluable time saver.

tschwenn
Teilnehmer/-in

We second this request. It's one that's been on our wish list for a while now.

carolenytander
Mitglied

We wote for the ability to clone or duplicate an existing deal!

Thanks,

Carolen

carolenytander
Mitglied

Yes please,

we are in an urgent need for this!

BR

Carolen Ytander, Nexus

likhithsrsh
Mitglied

Agreed.. Many properties are similar in the pipelines. Would be great if we had a clone feature. Editing would be easier than creating a pipeline from scratch

DerekPluim
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

The ability to clone Sales Pipelines is such a logical (and presumably simple) addition that I really feel it should be prioritized.

- Derek

Flawless Inbound

Till
Mitglied

Same here. We really need this feature. We create 1-2 pipelines every month and they quite extensive (12 stages and various properties for each stage).

MichaelR
Mitglied

I am not alone.  And that feels a little better.  But I'd really like the ability to clone individual deals.

Thank you.

eddyswindell
Mitglied

We need this as well.  Would be very useful.

paddy0795
Mitglied

Surely this is a simple fix...but it would save a lot of time. Please help get this done urgently.

zbelcher
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I just need the ability to clone a deal - how can that be so difficult?  Had to resort to Zapier integration and "cloning" by creating a new deal via the api and copying in the fields I wanted and modifying as needed.  When we had Zoho CRM I could do this through their workflow rules and by a creating custom function.  The Hubspot workflow really needs to beef up capabilities in terms of actions that make changes to (or are based on) deal properties.  The options now are very limited.  

ljschwabtx
Mitglied

Is this not a thing yet?  Cloning pipelines is a no-brainer.  Cloning deals as well.  When will this happen? 

tash1213
Mitglied

Agreed - this is urgent!

Workaround is to export data, create new pipeline, manually add stages and re-import data which is not ideal. 

Thank you in advance!

Lexelot
Mitglied

Cloning a pipeline would be helpful for us as well - looking forward to your updates.