HubSpot Ideas

SMS1

Post Chat Survey

Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. 

image.pngSomething like this (very basic example).

This is much more powerful and will have significantly higher response rates than getting feedback after the ticket is closed by sending the survey via email. Also included in this feature should be that if there was a contact associated with the chat, the survey results should be saved in their account, and in the reporting area of hubspot, I should be able to get reports based on these survey results. 

110 Replies
YHébert

Hello Team idea at HS.....it would be very much appreciated to be able to survey ( like Monkey Survey) into HS after a chat with a customer....since marketing is part of the roots of HS 😉 !
Warmest regards !

Yves HS Power user at Omnimed with the French version

ERoysdon

Can't wait to see this feature soon! 

khart1
Participant

This feature is important to us as well. Please add. Thanks!

VAcevedo

We absolutely back this idea. HubSpot uses it themselves when you reach out to them for support, they make rating and evaluating their agents a piece of cake. We, the HubSpot users deserve to offer our end customers this same capability. Immediate feedback via chat is the norm, even my 100-year old ancient bank has incorporated it! 

ECordoba

Totally agree with this idea. As it is right now, very few of our customers fill up their feedback by email, after they had a chat with us.

tannerfritz

+ 1 on this idea.  Any update from HS? 

BryceChee

Being able to capture their feedback as the chat closes would be ideal.

JWaldman
Member | Diamond Partner

I would love to collect surveys from closed chats, since not all support happens in Tickets

NHelms

We really would love this - Is there any update on this? 

CSmith77

Yes, this is exactly what I am looking for right now rather than setting it up to be sent by email after the fact. Having it come up in the chat window as soon as it is marked closed would be great! 

manucapel

Hola,

En relación a esta solicutud de mejora, creo que también sería muy interesante poder relacionar la valoración de cliente con el "propietario" de la conversación de Chat. De esta forma, podemos obtener indicadores de satisfacción del servicio prestado por agente.

Gracias de antemano,

kate-wlnc

We also need this feature so badly! 🙏

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager

Adding my comment based on several customer requests for this feature. 

SMS1
Participant

HS Product team - Where are you?? This is a basic chat feature that was requested more than 2 years ago. When is this being delivered?

ETattersall

We're still really keen to have this feature

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

This seems like a no-brainer!

MPelamonia
Participant

Would be great to have this functionality. Is there an update? 

nildoj

+1

FelipeTomazetti

+1

EllenG

An in-chat survey feature is incredibly important for measuring performance. This feature is a deciding factor in choosing chat systems. Although HubSpot has appealing features like shared inbox, snippets, & templates, they're missing the mark here.