HubSpot Ideas

SMS1

Post Chat Survey

Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. 

image.pngSomething like this (very basic example).

This is much more powerful and will have significantly higher response rates than getting feedback after the ticket is closed by sending the survey via email. Also included in this feature should be that if there was a contact associated with the chat, the survey results should be saved in their account, and in the reporting area of hubspot, I should be able to get reports based on these survey results. 

110 Replies
Meet_Sarate

It would be great if we can have this feature soon

Mattia

We are currently using Intercom for chat support. We are considering jumping to Hubspot, but will not be able to do so until this feature is available

Mattia

We are considering switching to Hubspot from Intercom for chat support, but will not be able to do so without this feature. The opportunity to review agents' performance is key 🙂

olzen90
Participant

I would very much like this feature as well!

In our previous support system, we had an incredibly high conversion rate on in-app CSAT replies (around 60% of conversations). Basically 98 out of 100 CSAT replies came from the chat directly.

Honestly it makes a lot of sense, as Hubspot also recommends requesting the feedback as close to the end of an interaction with the customer as possible. It doesn't really get any closer than immediately after the issue is resolved, while the customer is still in the chat window 😄 

ETattersall

This would be super helpful and definitely something we'd be keen to use! 

HaVdb
Contributor

@mfreiert is there already more news on this?

MHarris9

This would be very useful for my organization.

APallar

I think this will be a very great idea!! I like this!! Our company needs this and we prefer using Hubspot for everything. If Hubspot has this, I think it will be much better for your company and our company as well.

APallar

This is a great idea for both Hubspot and our business as well!! I think a lot of people will focus on Hubspot more entirely as well!

KStadlbauer

Any update on if this is going to happen - live chat post survey?

Eddie_CoralTree

+1! Would love to see something similar as well. It will help us to know how well our agents are doing through chat channels if the information can be tied to the assigned person on chat and that data can be reported on.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

I don't see the ability to use conversation filters as well in our CSAT surveys for now. As such, having this feature would be huge.

Do we have an update? Thank you

RHartley6

We really need this as standard, asap.  It's a common feature of so many live chat systems and vital to help us maintain customer service excellencce.

JLopezAdalid

Definetely need this in the chat 

abbywillig
Participant

I would love to see this!! 😎

ECordoba

A very needed feature to be developed 

jimmysinha

Any update here? Has anyone found a workaround?

walterperon

+1

walterperon

+1

danwetherald

+1 - Every live chat support widget has individual in chat feedback at the end of each conversation.