Client Feedback through Chatbot

caiodonald

Hello everyone! One of our clients need is to have a client feedback after a chat conversation, since we'are using chatbots for them, we would like to be able to gather the client feedback through the chatbot itself, but it is not avaliable yet.

49 Replies
hs-user
Participant

Any update about this request? Most of the chat tools offer this functionality.

danslb

supposidly they are working on someting but there is not firm launch date. 

Clara3
After a chat ends, it would be nice to send automatically a feedback satsifaction survey to our customers with smiley faces for example, to measure how satisfied they are. 

Jessica-Dunbar

Yes I would LOVE to have an easy version of this option, but I think I figured out a workaround. 

In your chatflow, add an action to add the contact to a STATIC LIST. 

In your feedback surveys, select a Customer Satisfaction Survey (in-chat isn't an option, but email will work just as well as long as you've captured that during the chatflow). Under Recipients, select "Static Lists" and then select the list you created within your chatflow. Those folks you've captured in the chatflow should then receive a customer satisfaction email (yes, not in-chat and not totally idea but a workaround). 

I haven't tested this yet but I'm curious to hear others' thougths on whether you think this may work? 

amanda_smith

Yes, this is needed! Other chat companies I've seen already have this function.

justinsmith
Participant

Agreed! please add a survey option to the chat.  This would help us a ton.

MegKerry

i really want this feature too

prabuananta

it would be nice if costumer can feedback survey in a pop up

sawright2000

As a new Hubspot user, I'm suprised this is not part of the application. I hope this gets adressed soon since this feedback is vital to the customer experience.

MarianaNovaes

A taxa de adesão da pesquisa de suporte via e-mail é muito baixa (para não dizer zerada). Esta funcionalidade será de grande importância para nós 😞

Douglass
Participant

This will facilitate a lot our process and help to improve the CSAT responses.

bencesales

+1 here - this would be very helpful to know

justinsmith
Participant

I agree this is a must-have for us as well.   This is critical to helping us gauge how satisfied our users are with their support expereince. 

FDalmau
Member | Diamond Partner

We are waiting for this solution for the last two years. Currently solving "manually" and without statistics. Any idea of a release date for this more-than-requested-funcionalitiy? 

gustavoorosco

I agree. This function is extremely important to everyone improve your services

AndrewGQ

i agree aswell, this would totally be awesome for our customers!

NZorzenon

Oh my goodness, this is essential! Please let us know that this is a priority!?

nathaliabueno

+1. It would be very useful to send a survey in the chat itself. Instead of creating a ticket and have sending through a channel that the customer was not in contact with us.

AFerreira1

Essa sugestão é otima, pois realmente quase não temos retorno quando a pesquisa é enviada por e-mail

CharmaineC

This is would be great. We would love to have a CSAT or customer effort score feedback when closing chatbox or email not just in the ticket. As they can just leave a comment or feedback right away once the conversation is done.