Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Client Feedback through Chatbot

Hello everyone! One of our clients need is to have a client feedback after a chat conversation, since we'are using chatbots for them, we would like to be able to gather the client feedback through the chatbot itself, but it is not avaliable yet.

6 Replies
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

It would be helpful to be able to trigger the automatic sending of a Customer Support Survey through a method other than a ticket closing.

For example, if a customer support rep is working on an issue with someone over chat, the Customer Support Survey could be triggered by the rep closing the chat. While it is possible to create a ticket for the chat and then close the ticket to trigger the survey, that is more steps for the rep and runs the chance of that step being skipped.

rob_weidner
New Contributor

Would also really appreciate this.  Would be great to get feedback on how a chat discussion went or how the whole checkout process went for our online store.

sheldonz
New Contributor

I would find it very helpful to be able to trigger a customer satisfaction survey based on a form submission.  

When a customer registers their warranty via a HS form on our website, I'd like to automatically get their input on how the process went via the customer satisfaction survey.

Dean_AirOasis
New Contributor
ValDeslo
New Contributor

Whenever a chat ends, contacts should be able to rate their experience about the chat and give feedback. It would be nice if a pop-up survey appeared on the screen right after the chat is closed.

FelipeBA
New Contributor

Also very interested on this feature!

Also I'd like to track the "chat satisfaction" for each of the agents in my team individually.