HubSpot Ideas

Sandra1906

Clickable Links in Custom Reports

To be able to analyze reports and its results in more detail, it would be very helpful to be able to click on the respective contents in the table.

E.g. I would like to show all marketing emails delivered within this month. The people who consume the report would then like to view these marketing emails directly. A direct link would be necessary for this.

Sandra1906_0-1658904007832.png

24 Commentaires
mortenstaal
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

This issue needs to be adressed as soon as possible. It often defeats the purpose of the report building, advantaging the Single Object Report Builder over the Custom Report Builder.

CatBHubspot
Participant

Please implement this soon ! It is really necessary for our table reports.
We are looking to link to Name to Contact Record.
Then also Uploaded files on certain forms.
Thank you.

chuckp
Participant

I'm very surprised this doesn't exist. Definitely defeats the purpose of a custom report. Need this ASAP.

LDart
Membre

Totally Agree.  Enabled hyperlinks, allowing to drill into reports is very helpful.

PTocino
Membre

Hi, yes for sure it could definetly help. A link towards the "transaction main page" directly by clicking on the "transaction title" should be available for all cross tabulations. Please develop this main function ASAP. It is something that is available in Salesforce since ages.

Cheers

CPrior89
Membre

Definitely needed. I have this problem for custom reports showing Deals, the deal name should link to the deal record like it does for single object reports, but currently it's just an unlinked text field. You can use Record ID instead but that includes a record number which is just messy and confusing for users. Makes custom reports far less useful.

DRosier
Contributeur

With everything in Hubspot tied to a contact record or deal, why not be able to link to the record that is tied to a report. It would close the loop on so many questions from those that read reports. 

PTocino
Membre

Also, in these cross Tabulations, why not let the user adjust the width of the tables like in any other report ?

LDart
Membre

I discovered that if you use the Record ID's in reports or dashboards, then you have clickable links for related companies, contacts, or deals.  You can change the name on the field from Record ID to something more appropriate for you own use as well.  I changed field Record ID for Deal to Deal Name ID and Record ID from Customer to Customer Name ID.

LDart_0-1676307230177.png

PTocino
Membre

Hi, 

Thank you for the feedback. Can you try your trick on a cross tabulations report format ? I tried following your guidelines. Unless I am mistaken, this doesn't work for this type of format. 

Looking forward to reading from you,

PTocino
Membre

PTocino_0-1676372938635.png

RFees
Participant

Using Deal IDs gives you a clickable link. It includes the name and ID combined, somehow. It's an okay workaround, but I don't know why the same user experience couldn't be made from the single object to multiple object reports.

LDart
Membre

@PTocino   I does not appear to be something that works with everything.

JAvitable
Participant

Need this for sure. I have a report that is basically a Tasks report, but includes a custom Property from the assoociated Company. This is the only way I know to filter the Tasks on that Company Property. The report is now showing exactly the Tasks I want, but I can't "click" to get to them.

ro_kchristensen
Membre

Bump. Quite shocked this wasn't built in as a default feature when they first launched their reporting feature. 

SKuentzel
Participant

Another bump! Contracts are linked through rich text field and when pulled into a report, HubSpot doesn't recognise the link. Within deal or company record it does. So needed!

dpitch
Membre

Adding another bump. Some records such as contacts are clickable via Record ID properties but it does not appear that emails have a click-through capabilty, either through Email Record ID or Marketing Email Name.

MOMahony
Membre

This is crazy this doesn't exist. Salesforce had this in more than 10 years ago! 

dpitch
Membre

Since commenting a couple weeks ago I did discover a property called Marketing email ID in the marketing emails data source. This property is clickable in reports and takes you to the sent email in HubSpot. I'm using this property in conjunction with the marketing email name property to provide visibility to what email was sent and include an option to click through to the email content. It may not solve all use cases but it is an option that exists to click through to email content from a report.

JVolak1
Membre

Needed asap, please!