HubSpot Ideas

MJV47

Chatflow for WhatsApp

Now that WhatsApp is available to connect on inbox it would be very useful to integrate a chatflow for WhatsApp, very similar to Facebook chatflow.

17 Replies
VVanBavel

Thies feature is key for LATAM countries where whatsapp is our main channel for B2B. 

AlexandreSch
Participant

and for Africa as we do 90% of business through Whatsapp

Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be really helpful, to be able to use it as the Chat/Bot tool; to show it on the pages neede, and to be always available no matter where the customer is navigating.

Yonbelauste
Participant

It is a very important feature.

Anonymous
Not applicable

UPGRADE: There is a new feature in Hubspot that covers this.

You can go to Marketing/Leads/CTA, and use the new feature CTA (Beta). Select create CTA and choose between the floating templates, where you have several for WhatsApp!!!

salsor

Agree to all the comments

GLavesari

🙏

DGrowth

Definitely, we need it, can you believe it, I came to use WhatsApp counting that the function was already developed and I find that it is not! Except for the green star, I do not see, but wait until the function is active to be able to use it as it should ... DO NOT DELAY ON IT PLEASE

DGrowth

¡Definitivamente, lo necesitamos, pueden creerlo, he venido a usar WhatsApp contando con que la funciona ya estaba desarrollada y me encuentro que no! Salvo por la estrella verde, no veo, sino esperar a que esté la función activa para poder utilizarlo como se debe… NO DEMOREN EN ELLO POR FAVOR

YuvikaAgrawal

very common use case that is present in every other tools

CTobonCarmona

We need itt

OAguilarVarga
Participant

It is so important, LATAM people used alot. If you can create a chatflow for whatsapp you can manage better the conversations and bring better service

Eduardo94

Great idea, we need it

EBarreto

It is so important!!! We need this solution as soon as possible; it's not feasible to have an agent responding to messages 24/7.

JMamaj

Can you provide us with an Answer if this is in the Pipeline? @hubspot 

MCarvalho20

I hired hubspot imagining that this feature would already exist in hubspot, something basic even.
And unfortunately I don't have it.

We urgently request the functionality, here in Brazil Whatsapp is the main channel of communication with companies.

kesya

@hubspot please, can you tell if this is in roadmap? this functionality is very importante for us and directly impacts team's activities