HubSpot Ideas

ZachJ

Chatflow Contact Properties

Currently, the only way to create lists or filters based on a chatflow submission is to create tickets within the chatflow and then create a filter based off of the ticket.

It would be great if there were Chatflow-specific properties available from which we can segment an audience and introduce more visibility on Chatflow success. Essentially the same kind of property functionality we have with forms.

e.g. If Dave completes a Chatflow, it adds to a contact property called 'Number of Chatflow submissions' so I can then create a list of contacts where the value is known.

4 Commentaires
AlexMackrill
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

I second this, it would also allow for better reporting on intertactions and/or contacts captured via chat

Beamrz
Membre

Let me support this idea. We have a chatflow for customers to register for a subscription. The form gives a notice in email but the chat doesn't. Notifications and selections based on chat input can be improved a lot.

TerryB
Contributeur

I support this idea and currently have this issue with the hubspot tool

Example-

I have setup a chatflow for our HR team to engage with job seekers, I would like to be able to create a workflow to set certain properties if a contact completes a particular chatflow, in this example- Set the contacts Lifecycle stage to Other (Rather then a Lead)

Donna_Irina
Membre

I support the idea cause that is something that is a must! I'm deeply disappointed with how HS deals with such issues 😓