HubSpot Ideas

Harjot

Chat window

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to have a different chat window in hubspot. At the moment when a customer starts a chat with us from our website it shows up in our inbox where also e-mails are in. There is a different map for chats only, but that is still not the right way to have a chat. 
I have worked with many other providers like zendesk. It would be very nice if Hubspot can add a chat window ( I will add an picture as example how I would like to have it in Hubspot).  

This is an example how I would like to have Chat Window on Hubspot if a customer starts a chat with us.This is an example how I would like to have Chat Window on Hubspot if a customer starts a chat with us.

This is what I mean as a chat window what I would like to have in Hubspot when there is a active chat. This would be a nice feature though, to be able to respond to chats within a chat window. 

This is how the chats are now registered. Blue marked is a chat and black marked is an e-mail.This is how the chats are now registered. Blue marked is a chat and black marked is an e-mail.

This is how it now looks like (Blue is chat) and (black is an email)

I really hope you guys can do something about this would be super if you change it. It just makes working much easier and clear. 

1件のコメント
skyliem
参加者

Chat notifications would also be easier to manage more quickly with a popout chat window on the agent's side. As the service level really depends on the velocity at which we are able to reply to messages. Having a chat window that doesn't require as much loading time as the current inbox would be great.