HubSpot Ideas

Sanderson

Chat notifications

The notification sound for live chat is too low. It would be great if there were more loud sounds which ring for a longer time so that we could know even when we are away! Please do this asap :(((

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 08, 2022 03:18 AM

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for your feedback!

In February, we worked with a sound engineer to released a new sound that is louder but not unpleasant.

We’d love it if you could give us feedback on your experience with the new sound.

Thank you!

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second this suggestion. Also, the option to choose what the sound is. A small "ping" doesn't get my attention. However, a "ring" or other options would work better for me. 

globilars

We also have problems getting notified. Our teams are working in many different windows and tools or even away from desktop. So a longer sound till the chat is answered first (like a phone would do) would be a perfect solution.

NazzMohammad
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for your feedback!

In February, we worked with a sound engineer to released a new sound that is louder but not unpleasant.

We’d love it if you could give us feedback on your experience with the new sound.

Thank you!

BenjiP

The notification sounds still suck. It should ring like a phone until an agent picks up. Like Twak.to does.