HubSpot Ideas

sd_elm

Auto create ticket for chat conversations

Our organization utilizes the auto create ticket for new email messages to help manage trends and reporting. While there are some canned reports for live chats, it is difficult to gleam WHY clients are chatting. To help rectify that, for now I have a ticket opened/closed per chat conversation. 

I would love to see a setting that would allow the Service Hub to auto create a ticket per chat conversation. I can then utilize custom fields for my reporting needs and ensure 100% of our chats are logged via tickets. Inbox_Rules.png

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: In Beta
March 13, 2024 03:09 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Sophie from the Service Hub product team, here with an update on this request:

🎉 Help desk is currently in public beta. Help desk combines the best of tickets and converstion into a single workspace to drive efficiency and connectivity between your business, support team, and customers, resulting in faster resolution times and improved satisfaction. Learn more in this video overview and on the KB. (Plus: here's how you can migrate from inbox to help desk.)

In this scenario described above, we want every chat to create a ticket. Help desk makes this possible because everything that comes into help desk is a ticket, automatically

Help desk is currently available for seated Service Hub Pro and Enterprise customers. We will be enabling the collaboration use case (for non-Service Hub seated users) with the upcoming release to all. You can opt in here, or by navigating to Product Updates in the top right corner of your portal and searching for "help desk." If you have any questions, reach out to your CSM or emails us at helpdeskfeedback@hubspot.com.

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
June 02, 2020 05:05 AM

We are currently reviewing this and will provide an update in a few months as we dig into this usecase. Thanks!

60件のコメント
llardner
メンバー

Ditto 100%! I would also love the functionality of creating a ticket when a chat goes unasnwered, since our company doesn't offer 24/7 chat support, there are times where our customers chat us over the weekend or outside of our business hours. We have been creating tickets manually the next day, which makes it easy for some of our customers inquiries to slip through the cracks. Would love to see an automated chat-to-ticket feature and especially an unsanswered-chat-to-ticket feature.

Kierstin
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Agree, I can create a ticket via a workflow from all chat messages, but would like the ability to only issue a ticket to those chat messages received when all agents are away (when there isn't anyone to take the chat actually live). 

eComEngine_Suz
参加者

I also need this request and would like to see all my chat data and chat reason codes alongside my other channel reporting.

sp3
参加者

Some additional options that would be helpful from our perspective:

1. All agents are away

2. A conversation takes a certain amount of time

3. All conversations generate tickets

4. Contact owner is away (or any custom property assigned to a user)

RoxPepin
参加者

Also looking for this feature to be activated!

ingridsnz
メンバー

ingridsnz
メンバー

brunamartins
メンバー | Diamond Partner

That would help me a lot!

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
cdewey22
HubSpot製品開発チーム

We are currently reviewing this and will provide an update in a few months as we dig into this usecase. Thanks!

AlexSzaniecki
メンバー

Is this already available? It would help me a lot!

Gennarivr
メンバー

Extremely necessary - I'd make an effort to set this up ASAP !!!

Timohoh
参加者

+1

vhorsen
参加者

+1, as we look to using the new service analytics we want to expand to include chat as well. However, we need to be able to track what are the topics/issues that are coming through.

LWilton
参加者

It would be great if we could set up a chatflow which automatically creates a linked ticket whenever a new chat conversation begins (similar to how you can create a ticket with all inbound support email conversations). 

By linking the conversation to a ticket, you would be able to easily update both from the same screen. This would allow you to capture ticket properties and issue a CSAT after every chat.

rraven
参加者

This is critical and would be a huge time saver for the team. Let's get this implemented!

CirrusAubrey
メンバー

Hoping HS is taking a look at this one. Any time a client interacts with us, that activity should be logged so that we can track time. Therefore, a chat should automatically be logged as a Ticket under the Company and linked to the Contact that chatted in. I have added a custom property to log "Time Spent," in whole numbers, which converts to hours. If you spend 15 minutes, you put in .25. One whole hour is 1. At the end of them month, I can report on how much total time I spent supporting clients via chat, and as my team grows, I can use this number to calculate utilization. The only way this is fool-proof is if all chats are logged as tickets, and in order to close the ticket, you are required to put in the time. I did this when I used Salesforce with great success, and it helped me make the case for more headcount when my team needed another resource. 

In short, no interaction with a client should go un-logged, and making us manually create tickets every time is a huge time-suck. This is a major point of failure if you are looking to track time spent, who spent time, on what, or with whom you spent your time. 

Also would love the ability to categorize the chat right off the bat (bug, feature request, how-to, etc)

ClaudioBrignoli
メンバー

Super good idea! We're also not covering chat 24/7 plus we'd like to have a as clear as possible analysis about the amount of customers reaching out to support.

JJumatay
参加者

We need this too.  We are using the ticket view most of the time to work on support tickets. It would be great if a ticket can be created when there's a new chat and we can use the Ticket view to answer chats.

Ashleymccu
参加者

This is a great idea that I thought was already a feature.  As our chat volumne increases I would like to auto create tickets the same way I am able to with email conversations. Please please put on your roadmap! Thanks!

TDeiulis
メンバー

Just wanted to add support to this thread. We are just starting with HubSpot and see this as a critical feature to keep chatflows moving and in direct view of our support team. Please add this feature ASAP. Thanks.