HubSpot Ideas

estebbins

Chat amongst other HubSpot users within account

*Posting on behalf of one of our users*

It would be really useful if we had the ability to message other users in our account in some way, via pop-up messages for example. These would be messages that are sent to a user manually or automatically within the web or mobile application. They open in the middle of the screen or in the chat bubble area!

Thanks!

6 Replies
krispag
Top Contributor

You can chat among internal users on a company, contact, or deal record now by simply creating a note and @ mentioning them.

estebbins
HubSpot Employee

@krispag - The user was hoping for more of a live chat feel internally! Thank you 🙂 

krispag
Top Contributor

@estebbins I do agree that integrated chat would be great, beyond at mentioning. With the Conversations tool, it seems like this could easily be incorporated, and differentiated as an internal conversation vs external.

estebbins
HubSpot Employee

@krispag - I agree with that as well! We can chat with our users, users can chat with their customers, however we don't currently have the ability for users to chat with each other yet! Let's hope for something like that soon 🙂

NMayfield

Two years and no update. Guessing this never happened? 

dandumit
Participant

Hello ,

I find it mandatory and I was dissapointed to find out that this does not exist.

Please implement it . We need a way to communicate efficient between us in company having an unified tool

Thank you,

Daniel